What gets you horny to submit to sucking cock? Would you suck a stranger's cock out of the blue?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by I love it, Nov 22, 2018.

1. bigfella

bigfella Members

guys just coming up and demanding I suck their cock usually does it for me.

thepapasmurph likes this.
  2. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I'd been lucky to experience the very same situation just a few years ago. My "bud" of 12 years and I had arranged for him to stop over and meet out in the stables to end our week with a great mutual oral session together. When he arrived he had another guy with him, who was quite good looking and I rarely comment on a guys looks prior to seeing his cock which is what I'm most attracted to. Having know "Tom", my bud for 12 years and sucked his cock at least 1,000 times I blurted out..."Today is my lucky day". His guest says "It might be". What was arranged to be a mutual sucking with the two of us became a mutual sucking of the three of us that lasted almost two hours and I was doing most of the sucking on their cocks. We had a very pleasant time, sucking each other one-on-one as we took turns and then we went to the hay loft to form a sucking triangle and switching positions quite often. My 8" was the smallest, Tom is 9 1/2", and his wonderful friend was 9". Eventually I took charge of the moment and told them both after we were sucking each other of and on for an hour or so back and forth I wanted to suck them both off to completion. They both moved up to the bench as I positioned myself between both of there wide spread legs to enjoy sucking both of their big cocks. Going back and forth from one to the other, placing both cock heads in my mouth together, licking and sucking their balls as I stroked their cocks. I was in a cock sucking frenzy as both after 40 minutes were raging hard wanting so badly to "cum" as I kept them on the edge, deep throating them both, stopping to hold their balls in my mouth, licking their shafts as they both began oozing "pre-cum" which really got me going. I then began deep-throating them both, one to the other to see who would cum first. I'd deep throated them both at least 15 times when all of a sudden Tom's friend released his load in my throat as I held him deep to his balls with his hands were forcing my head down...he screamed out as he fucked my throat before collapsing off the bench. I then turned to Tom's oozing cock and provided the same as he fucked my throat and dumped his load down my throat. What a wonderful two hours it was, just before I came up off Tom's cock having swallowed his load of cum I myself began to cum and maneuvered myself to Tom's mouth so he could enjoy what was left of my load.

3. Traveler386

Traveler386 Members

I sucked a guy I met off Grindr. I was chatting with a guy from double list and he flaked but I was so horny I downloaded the Grindr app and found a guy that seemed nice and normal. He come to my room and within a few minutes I was between his legs and I had my first experience. While it was hot for obvious reasons I would prefer it not be a stranger next time.

KC69, William89 and thepapasmurph like this.
  4. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I have come to recognize that I love sucking cock

5. KC69

KC69 Members

Try squirt.org

6. Most of the guys I have sucked the last couple years have been strangers and married. Found them all on Doublelist. And there have not been that many. Six in total.

The hottest memory of blowing a stranger was in an adult book store. A guy joined me in the booth and we sucked each other off and took turns blowing a couple guys via the glory hole.

7. FriendlyCock

FriendlyCock Members

What gets you horny to submit to sucking cock?
    I'd say casual friendliness with someone I know is into it and not pushy for too much. Mutual lust to get off together was what drove me to it.

LAsunshine and BJRathbone like this.
  8. I have enjoyed sex with strangers, both men and women, in the past. Suddenly DL ads are getting no response other than from the same dudes I have no interest in blowing.

BJRathbone likes this.
  9. FriendlyCock

FriendlyCock Members

Yes I remember becoming good friends with the older guy and later the gay guy when we spent so many intimate times naked, masturbating and sucking each others cock every which way. The only thing I didn't know was how their come tasted.

BJRathbone likes this.
  10. BJRathbone

BJRathbone Banned

When I was younger I liked going to glory holes to suck cock… not knowing who I was sucking was a real turn on!…

KC69 likes this.
  11. john slick

john slick Members

I would love to suck a strangers cock as long as he wasnt some old guy. But give me a good looking 20 year old and I would jump at the chance

Ybcican likes this.
  12. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

HEY! Don't count us old guys out. LOL.

KC69 and Texasdude65 like this.
  13. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Nope!
    But I had a very few women who did it for me. We emailed or chatted on a dating site.

14. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I've sucked off many guys who were strangers before my mouth engulfed his cock. When he released his load into my mouth 30-40 minutes later, we were no longer strangers. :openmouth::tongueout::openmouth::tongueout:

15. Betterelectric

Betterelectric Members

I suck my own cock regularly. When I do I often wonder what it would be like to suck someone elses cock. My GF keeps telling me it should give it a try, but not with a couple. She doesn't want another woman sucking my cock. LOL. But it's ok if another man does

KC69, thepapasmurph and Ybcican like this.
  16. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

You should give it a try, maybe suck her brothers cock since you allow him to suck yours.

Ybcican, LAsunshine and Texasdude65 like this.
  17. Lespaulgui

Lespaulgui Members

Thanks for the comments, even though a few years past. That is my next step with my urologist.

18. SergeantStroker69

SergeantStroker69 Members

Every time I blew a guy we were just super horny, usually already jacking together, and I just wanted to suck him and he was cool with it. Now it's a big turn on for me and a dude who is masculine and cool wouldn't have to ask twice to drain his balls in my mouth.

KC69 likes this.
  19. tucsonalan

tucsonalan Members

I'd say there's a lot of trust between you and the person sucking your penis. To me it's more than just a BJ. When my wife takes my penis in her mouth, it's another form of lovemaking, even if it's only playful sucking before we fuck.

6Sailor9 and SantaCruzRob like this.
  20. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

First time I went to a bath house, I was nervous and aroused. I near a guy whose soft and rather long cock was laying on his thigh.

Never knew his name or the others who watched.:p

KC69 likes this.