What gets you horny to submit to sucking cock? Would you suck a stranger's cock out of the blue?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by I love it, Nov 22, 2018.

1. JDRush21

JDRush21 Members

Honesty it doesn't take much for me. I'm pretty much always in the mood to get a hard one in my mouth and suck it dry. I haven't been with a guy in a few months and this quatantine is making me super frustrated. Usually hook up with another guy every month or two and either trade bj's or let him fuck me, but its been a while and I'm craving a dick right now.

2. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Sounds like your a hot one!

Mfmca42 likes this.
  3. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Wow.................

4. Josh987654321

Josh987654321 Members

Jacking again—specifically thinking of the random head I gave in the bathroom. So hard.

5. Biodome1980

Biodome1980 Guest

Thats the cool thing about sites to find hookups. chat for a bit. then they ask if you want to come over. You don't know them from adam. Walk in the door, get naked and drop to your knees and suck dick.

6. Steveh

Steveh Members

Yes, blow and go's I love them

7. Barbarock

Barbarock Members

Dick is good so regardless of size, length, color etc. I will suck it. Sucking strangers cock is the best as it kinky and exciting all the same. Visting nude beaches are always a score to suck some dick.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  8. matador3000

matador3000 Members

I like to suck a stranger cock the bigger the better specially when he is big and masculine. I just get to my knees and put it in my mouth and the feeling that his cock is geting hard inside my mouth makes me feel like he like owns me.

9. topper

topper Member

Too much at risk with a stranger. Nor do I desire it. I wouldn't chance it. I've only done it with lifelong best friend and my wifes(our) old gay friend. I did it with my best friend because he said that I was the only one he could trust and likewise for him. Our old gay friend was the other, because he didn't want to deal with strangers either. He was beat up for being gay when he was younger and didn't trust strangers. I wouldn't.

10. Texasdude65

Texasdude65 Members

Craigslist was great for this. A lot of straight guys just wanting a blow job

KC69 and LowHangers like this.
  11. chris3403

chris3403 Newbie

Can't find anything on Craigslist now. Don't have a clue where to look.

Texasdude65 likes this.
  12. Steveh

Steveh Members

Try DoubleList I have had success finding dick to suck

13. Tower69

Tower69 Members

Not sure I could suck a stranger. Cooler heads would prevail I imagine. As tempting as it could be, I'm deathly afraid of catching an STD or worse.

If I know the guy and trust him then by all means, blast you cum away in my mouth. :)

KC69 likes this.
  14. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It takes very little for me to be willing to suck a cock/ I've sucked many a stranger's cock in my life. I find it more difficult to find a man willing to offer me his cock.

KC69, LowHangers and Tower69 like this.
  15. Tower69

Tower69 Members

It seems that most guys would rather give oral to another guy than receive it. Personally, I crave both.

KC69, LowHangers and thepapasmurph like this.
  16. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Every one of the hundreds of guys I sucked off were strangers the first time I sucked them off. 80% of them wanted more of the same in the future which created a friendship. I've always enjoyed having a number of married guys calling me wanting a great blowjob and all of them knew I could and would deliver just what they wanted. I love sucking on big cocks and 95% of the guys I've sucked off in my lifetime had 8" to 10" cocks which is what I enjoy sucking on and they knew I would always deliver that much needed deep throating blowjob and swallow every drop of cum they provided. They were all welcome to suck my cock (8"), most did, but I was just as happy to suck them off without reciprocation.

KC69 and thepapasmurph like this.
  17. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

Of course a stranger is just a friend you haven't met yet, but that aside recently my friend brought a friend of his over to my place.
    My friend said he might bring someone over, I didn't know who or when.
    It worked out very well, he turned out to be cool, and bigger than average like my friend.
    That was a very good day :p

KC69, LowHangers, soulpoker and 2 others like this.
  18. Texasdude65

Texasdude65 Members

Did you end up sucking his cock too?

19. amb5734

amb5734 Members

I'm not daring enough to take my chances randomly sucking strangers. I'm trying to keep to a select few regular guys who, with me being a total bottom, will begin in my mouth and end in my ass. Although I have offered to just suck them off whenever they feel the need. And, it's just the thought of getting naked for them gets me horny.

20. Barefoot Andy

Barefoot Andy Members

The first few guys I sucked off when I was young and horny all the time were strangers. Don't know if I'd do it now that I'm older and hopefully wiser, but I probably would if I was horny enough and had the opportunity. I just love sucking cock.

BJRathbone, KC69 and thepapasmurph like this.