What gets you horny to submit to sucking cock? Would you suck a stranger's cock out of the blue?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by I love it, Nov 22, 2018.

1. FSD

FSD Members

Never knew how to meet anyone until Clist came along. Then a married couple introduced to oral sex with a man. Since then, a few meetings with biz men in town on business staying in upscale hotels. Getting served, or mutual. But looking for a young super clean professional to serve sometime. Fantasize about it a lot lately.

2. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I was in the same boat with Craigslist for about 8 years. It was easy, and I was able to find plenty of married guys wanting serviced or a mutual suck bud. I remember locating two different married guys who's wives neglected their cocks so I was servicing these two guys a couple days a week for almost a year.

3. Steveh

Steveh Members

many strangers at bathhouses

4. FredBrice

FredBrice Members

Like many here, I have also sucked several strangers, cocks over the years. Most all over 50 guys, that I have sucked off, yes were new friends, to me the first time I sucked them off. In my experiences, most married guys who do not get enough oral. from their own home life, are the best. Often some, can be so verbal, while being sucked off and often it usually turns me on, a little bit more to be sure that I impress him, Often I will repeated deep throat, their cock, they never hesitate to providing me, all their warm load of man juices.
    The size and look of his cock is what gets me to submit and I truly love sucking a soft smoothed shaved or well trimmed cock and feel it grow harder, as they allow me, to repeat sucking until I am sure that I have swallowed every drop!

5. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Their only strangers for a short time, once his cock is in your mouth he's no longer a stranger :openmouth: I agree that deprived married guys are the best. I've been lucky (IMO) to have been able to suck off about 45-50 different married guys here in my area. Most of them I sucked off 20-30 times if not more.

6. subshawn41

subshawn41 closeted sub

Normally I'd have to talk to them at least for a day to even think about meeting. Sometimes I have to be really desperate/lonely/aroused. Sometimes just a bit tipsy. But normally I don't meet on the spur of the moment. I worry too much about them being clean.

7. Windman

Windman Members

It is a bit of a tight rope, the notion of meeting someone new is always exciting and a little nerve racking. I have generally chatted with them for a day or so to get a sense of who they are because there are some nuts out there.
    I would like to be able to meet someone and have it organically turn into a suck fest but I usually am on the hunt because I’m horny.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  8. lookingtotry

lookingtotry Guest

My only stranger or person I didn’t know was a friend of a friend that with some drinks and striking out with the ladies at a friends party put us together in a room to sleep it off... Well not remembering exactly what was said that night something like “if we were gay would I get lucky ?” I was looking at a fat uncut (first I’d ever seen) cock he pulled out asking that question.. in a room alone with a horny early 20’s guy... I made some stupid comment about him taking a shower and I’d be gay for a night then laughed. It’s was huge uncut and had a large vein running down the length of his shaft to that large covered head... ... he would be the fourth cock/guy in my life to pump is seed down my throat on that night ... I enjoyed that cock for many months to cum oral ... anal ... once twice three times in a day...many times in a week ... he’s be the one that I enjoyed the most and I miss his cock to this day.. He ended up being gay and becoming very a aggressive and wanted more partners and more then I was willing try sexually.... he ended up in a dark place ... would be nice to get my hands and mouth one like that again...

Biguy007 and KC69 like this.
  9. Steveh

Steveh Members

The 4th guy that same night?

10. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

often, that seems to happen when a man comes out and begins to embrace his attactions - it is common to go overboard sexually, and have multiple and varied sexual experiences. I am sorry to hear he went to the dark side and stayed there... your experience with him sounds like a dream come true, up until he went dark.

11. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I remember my first experience like it was yesterday - and I remember feeling guilty, awful, ashamed... it took me a long time to accept and dismiss the negativity of being a "cocksucker". But, since that first time, I will admit here - I have had many experiences sucking another man's cock - most have been strangers, and most have been married men who didn't get it at home with their wives. It takes very little to persuade me to suck a guy's cock.

Last edited: May 16, 2020
    Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  12. lookingtotry

lookingtotry Guest

no... forth and last male I had a sexual relationship with

13. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I don't make a habit of sucking a strangers cock but if I get hot enough I will....and have!

14. Josh987654321

Josh987654321 Members

Sucked a random guy when I was drunk at a wedding after party. Sucked him in the bathroom stall and went back to the party. Started with us pissing at the urinal. We were checking each other out.

15. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

That happened to me while taking a piss. this guy was pissing and I happen to look at his cock it was soft but bigger then hell! He seen me looking well in seconds I was sucking his cock by then he had a huge hard on! He came big time.and I took every drop! Wow......

16. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

Last edited: Jan 8, 2021
    Mfmca42 likes this.
  17. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

Yeah, I don't get how you could suck off a stranger, who could be an all around jerk, or do anything sexual. To each their own, but to me the person whom the penis is attached to would matter at least as much as the penis itself.

randomdude1983 likes this.
  18. Josh987654321

Josh987654321 Members

I’ve sucked off strangers and friends. There’s pros and cons to both. With strangers it’s just about getting off.

19. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

Early in my cock sucking days I sucked a lot of strangers' cocks -- mostly through glory holes. I came to prefer some place more private where we could have more time together. Men I meet on line I invite for coffee so we can talk and see if we are interested in more.

Biguy007 and thepapasmurph like this.
  20. Josh987654321

Josh987654321 Members

I’m jacking to this thread!

Guy Stroking, John1971 and Mfmca42 like this.