What Games Are You Playing Right Now?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Terrapin2190, Feb 28, 2015.

1. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

lady yunalesca... 3 iterations of her in FFX. I don't know if I'll ever get past her, but there are websites offering instructions.

Thanks 2 @I'minmyunderwear 4 helping with Spectral Keeper*. I ended up charging up my aeons in the hallway before entering the boss chamber and just zapping him. Now it's Lady Yunalesca! :rolleyes:

2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

^ congrats!

i really don't remember the yunalesca fight. i mean, i remember it, but i don't remember what she did or what the strategy was. you're kind of making me want to replay ffx again, but i actually just started a replay of ff12 and i don't like to play more than one rpg at a time.

soulcompromise likes this.
  3. IsoUser

IsoUser Members

Sniper 3d

Irminsul likes this.
  4. alexsandro

alexsandro Members

What is this game about? I have never heard about it

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Iracing and madden.

I only just learned how to blitz efficiently in madden lol. And when done right, makes a massive difference in the passing game. I've come from worst defensive team against the pass to one of the best throughout the season sitting at 9-1. Just down the Giants 8-1 by a whopping 40-6 scoreline and they had all the momentum early, blocked my punt was at they own 4 yard line, threw an INT and basically the game was over from there.

6. Red dead 2. Having a crack online

7. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

^
    Finished the singleplayer story already?

I'm also occassionally still dropping in the online mode. But its best with friends imo.

My guess is it revolves around sniping. In 3d ;)

8. alexsandro

alexsandro Members

I suppose I would try this game :)

9. Wlfmansbro

Wlfmansbro Members

Red dead redemption 2 and I just started ESO over the weekend.

10. Yea finished a few months ago. Just playing online with a mate and learning the ropes after a gta 5 addiction:tonguewink: It looks promising online so far

11. Asmodean

Yups. It's finally out of the beta version and the beta was already fun and promising imo!

I really got it for the singleplayer though, which i finished months ago.

Mustard Tiger likes this.
  12. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

Finally got to the epilogue. Think I’m closing in on finishing that.

13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Demolished Oakland Raiders 70-10 while taking out the NFL All Time pass record at 600 yards 5 Touchdowns and zero interceptions making it the best passing game of my life. After early 77 and 91 yard Score, I knew a had a chance to put up some numbers.

Of course, I'm down 14-0 at the moment to the redskins and more realistically 21 or 17-0 shortly. :p

14. Asmodean

Congrats gringo! :-D

McFuddy likes this.
  15. soulcompromise

Ok, so I'm down to the final level of Final Fantasy X... and judging from the walkthrough on IGN, it looks like utter misery! I don't think I want to keep playing because it looks like there are six boss battles to go with nothing in between them. That seems like a punishment to me. Lol. Whatever game designers are thinking about, it isn't my happiness because after so many boss battles the game should be over with a happy ending. 6 more? really?! :rolleyes:

I want to see the end of the game, but I'm really wondering if it's worth it.

16. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

if i remember correctly, it's physically impossible to lose against the final boss.

of course, i'm sure the 5 before it can beat you. i usually go off on sidequests and end up getting bored and quit before i actually do the last dungeon of most RPGs, so i don't remember it very well, but i know i have finished this one once or twice.

17. soulcompromise

Oh, you're right! The walkthrough says as much, I just wasn't paying attention. If I can get that far...

18. Asmodean

"The other side wish they hired me"

Me crushing the rebel scum in my Slave 1 last night as Boba Fett :D

McFuddy and soulcompromise like this.
  19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

ughh i really wanted to do some practice laps on iracing..
    4.3gb update.

20. Asmodean

Managed to get another friend into Star wars Battlefront 2 :grinning: And he also loves starfighter assault! What a luck. Didn't expected this anymore.
    Last night we played with 3 friends together. A lot of fun, especially when you save eachother from being killed in a dog fight.
    Got a new record: 25 player killstreak (as Boba Fett). Killstreak gets reset after you get killed and one usually doesn't last that long as Boba (a powerful enemy and worthwile target to eliminate as soon as possible), but most enemy players gave up sooner or later. I wreacked havoc!

"Concussion missiles cost extra! " :D love Boba Fett

McFuddy and soulcompromise like this.