What Games Are You Playing Right Now?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Terrapin2190, Feb 28, 2015.

1. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Ohh... thanks. :)

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I'm up 20-3 against the patriots in week 8 of the 2023 madden season. Half time.

3. thefallenone1986

thefallenone1986 Members

Zelda Breath of the wild on switch

4. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

I hear it’s fantastic.

thefallenone1986 likes this.
  5. thefallenone1986

thefallenone1986 Members

6. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Some silly-ass reindeer games

Irminsul likes this.
  7. Madden games any good nowadays? Haven't had one for about 8 seasons i think

8. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i think 10 was my last one. i was always a big fan of building a team through drafts and trades and whatnot, and it seemed at that time like the franchise was pretty much giving on up that side of the game and just focusing on graphics and multiplayer.

Mustard Tiger likes this.
  9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yeah they're still cool. :)
    I tend to play as realistic as possible so I'm into full games with an accelerated play clock that makes it realistic so teams aren't snapping the ball with 35 seconds left in the play clock, it winds down to about 7 or so.

I also like being the owner of the franchise so I control every aspect of the team including sponsors and stadium and all finances and merchandise. Not that I actually adjust any prices, but the options are there. :p

Mustard Tiger likes this.
  10. soulcompromise

Well, I'm still on FFX (final fantasy ten), but I'm stuck on the Spectral Keeper boss fight near the end of the game. I have read but don't understand the walkthrough for the boss fight. May be moving on to Assassin's Creed: Rogue, Dragon Age Inquisition, Tron Evolution, Far Cry 3, or Final Fantasy XIII Lightning Returns. Or I could play some of the other games that come with Final Fantasy X which are Final Fantasy X: Eternal Calm, Final Fantasy X-2, and the other game that I can't remember the name of.

I think Eternal Calm is possibly a cinematic that takes place after the events of FFX but before the events of FFX-2. Anyway... yea. Stuck.

11. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i don't remember that boss being too tough. i think the most important thing is to just keep everyone separated, so that it can't hit everyone with a single attack. and obviously jump off any soon-to-explode platforms.

soulcompromise likes this.
  12. soulcompromise

It has 50,000 HP lol! It will likely take a half hour...

But you're right. That should work. The walkthrough isn't as eloquent as your description. I think the hardest thing is going to be inflicting any damage. I'll be using every turn to keep my characters moving away from his attacks. But I'll try it again tomorrow. :)

13. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

You won't fully understand the story if you didn't play the ones before. Especially AC: 3

14. Asmodean

For some trivial reason I didn't picture you at a fan of this game series at all :p

15. soulcompromise

I think I have, but I can't be certain because it's been a long time. I've played so many Assassin's Creed games.

16. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

Rage, kill, kill, kill, and then, kill some more!

17. Asmodean

3 has New York after the fire of 1776 (Rogue, although a later game in the franchise has New York set shortly before the fire and thus more intact. Fun detail i found), and Boston. It focusses on the american revolution.

18. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

I don't play games.

19. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i can't say you're entirely wrong. i wouldn't say i've ever been a fan of this game series. but i've always enjoyed football as a game, (it was the only sport i played all through school, and the only professional sport i still voluntarily watch at all), and i've also always enjoyed character building in video games, which translated pretty well into team building back when that was part of the madden series. which, as i mentioned before, is why i find it disappointing now that they've dropped that part of the game.

20. alexsandro

alexsandro Members

Touhou, if someone knows this game. I have been playing a lot of new games last time I've found on site althrough I prefer old popular games like cs 1,6 or stalker. Anyway I can combine theese games and I like it.

Last edited: May 27, 2019