What Games Are You Playing Right Now?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Terrapin2190, Feb 28, 2015.

1. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Ah, preparing a train robbery with Marston I assume? :)

2. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

LA Norie

I somehow missed it when it was new.

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yeah. I tried like 5 times to take on the oil refinery but then learned just take a shot and a wagon bolts away so just chase it down. I keep forgetting to wear my face mask so I hope they don't annoy me later. :)

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Train didn't have as much money as I had hoped. :p
    I need to start paying off some bounties. One area is like 230$ lol.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2018
  5. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

Jesus, woman!

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I know, what's up with that?
    And it's all been mistakes too, like I run over someone with my horse or I accidently shove someone or like, I accidently pull my gun, aim and shoot somebody. :p

Irmi Arthur is actually not a bad guy, I did my first execute today though someone saw me and John get into a gunfight with a gang and then he ran off to tell so Iassood him them I rode him to a cliff to see my options. I put him right on the ledge then I untied him and I shot him with those sawed off shotgun. Motherfucker!

McFuddy likes this.
  7. Asmodean

It staples. We were messing around with rdr2 at a friends a few days ago. For hours messing around in singleplayer. In the end we were walking around with a $1500 bounty in New Hannover.
    That's why i adviced you to pay them off while they're still relatively low. Never had a bounty near a 1000 dollar in my own playthrough :p neither had any of my friends. It was quite spectacular!

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I just paid off my Hanover bounty and then like 5mins later I'm in a saloon and had to shoot the town up getting away from that Cornwall fella. Waste of $45 but at least I got a free sniper rifle out of it.

9. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

Yeah value wise you made out on the deal, i think.

Irminsul likes this.
  10. deadguy

deadguy Member

I just beat Layers of Fear on Steam. I'm too jumpy for these horror games lol but I'm going to try Condemned Criminal origins next.

11. Asmodean

I can't help but laugh at these poor bandit practices at this point.. :D She got the game only a bit later than me: should have a few hundred dollars by now!

12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I set up new camp now in chapter 3.

Am I in the south yet? Because that was a 3 minute ride and if that's the south I'm disappointed. :p
    I kind of don't want to talk to Dutch because I always get stuck doing a mission and I saw wild pigs or worthogs and I wanna go hunting instead. :D

I was happy to help the German family out. :) even if my Arthur-Irmi character was a bit ignorant of them... I like the new camp I can hitch my horse much closer to my bed so I won't have to see anybody when I wake up.

Also, I can no longer find my horse Tennessee Williams. :( and it makes me sad. I might have to steal a horse because in comparison to all my Posse horses and every other horse, I'm riding a rocking horse for a kid. :sweatsmile:

13. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

Yeah the single player kinda takes care of money issues. Can even buy that fancy Arabian horse with plenty to spare.

Have you beaten it yet? Only just got to chapter 6. Haven't been playing as much cause fifa was on sale... hadn't bought it since 15, figured four years was long enough.

14. Asmodean

Finished the main story. Took me awhile too! But still plenty to do in the singleplayer. Also gonna try the online mode soon with some friends. Curious to see how the posse thing is gonna work out :D Never tried online with the first RDR

15. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i just started it today myself (yeah, i got it for christmas). i got to chapter 2 and mostly stopped doing missions, currently just kind of wandering around trying to figure out what the hell i'm doing. so far i've found two legendary animals and gotten killed by both of them, and drove my best horse off a cliff many miles from civilization.

16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I thought I was plowing through the missions but I'm only 25% finished. Which I'm kind of happy for and now I'm just messing around a bit avoiding missions. I'm trying to find a good horse to steal. I also notice in chapter 3 every time I try to go somewhere, there's always like a little side mission I run into whether someone wants to shoot with me or I catch inmates trying to escape or something.

I also found a camp in the middle of the woods and the 2 guys weren't very friendly, so I blew them away with the double barrel before they could draw and they must have been moonshine bandits as I got lots of moonshine from them.

I'm also hunting more deer and find it way easier to just bolt through the woods on the horse and scare everything and then just give chase and shoot them lol.

Oh and when I got a deer my miss was watching me and it was on the ground dying and I went to "kill" it, but after I executed the button the next option was to "skin" it and my miss didn't realise I was already killing it and she screams "Jocelyn! It's not even dead yet!" lil miss, animal rights lover. :p she thought I was going to skin it alive.

There's a big game area near the next camp so I'mma be up in there hunting next play session. I also changed my outfit to a red jacket of sorts.

17. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

chapter 3? i thought that was happening in chapter 2. i've already had to ignore a couple roadside crises that occurred when i was already in the middle of something.

18. Asmodean

I was really amazed at the details of an improper shot deer. It feels really bad to stand next to it see it squirming and making death noises.
    And of course increases the motivation of shooting it in the head (although getting a perfect pelt is also proper motivation :p ) the first time.

You're at the beginning of chapter 2. Don't worry about best horse yet. You just need a horse :D

And yeah, i too really craved to explore a lot of the game mechanics as soon as i was at the camp near Valentine. But you keep running into side missions, random encounters, fun stuff to hunt or just look at.

19. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

yeah, the main issue there was just that i had to walk several miles on foot to replace it. of course i was on the only path that doesn't even have other horse riders passing by, so i couldn't even rob someone for theirs.

Irminsul likes this.
  20. Asmodean

Yeah, i had such a thing happening to me in a much later chapter. First time I lost a good horse and at a real unfortunate spot. I was ambushed while crossing a river in a gorge. Totally oblivious to this coming peril.

I had a horse deadly injured before but i carried horse reviver (tip! Buy some of this shit). Not that later time :( I was playing honourful as well so at first not even sure if i felt like stealing the next horse i saw. Well after some time in the wilderness without a horse morals fade :D