What Games Are You Playing Right Now?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Terrapin2190, Feb 28, 2015.

1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Just a hdmi I can see. I know you can get hdmi to the red and yellow plug adapters, I think so anyway.

I'm playing so RDR2 now. It should make my eyes tire and then I can get some sleep.

2. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I thought so too. But haven't been busy with that stuff in years. Just hdmi now. Spoiled i say! :D

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I got into a fight in Valentine and now all my horse belongings are gone and my bear pelt which I had been carrying for years :(

4. Asmodean

Fuck that bearpelt! ;) Btw: your beloved saddle can always be retreived at a stable (horse seller) if you lost it

5. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

I hate that... i lost some pelts last night because of that shit.

I have no one to blame but Asmo.

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I've looked everywhere for it too. :( it was a legendary bear pelt too. $60

7. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

... that fucking sucks.
    Yeah irms, you get legendary you gotta get rid of it asap.

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

But I tried and tried. Nobody at Valentine would take it. I tried for weeks no shit. Now it's gone. :sob::sob:

I just took that guy in for selling poison as medicine. I need to get some more money to pay off these bounties. :p I kind of want a bigger horse too. This lil thing I bought isn't big enough for my Arthur.

9. Asmodean

If its a legendary bear pelt that does suck a little yes. They're harder to get. Regular bear pelt: i stand by my previous remark.

I bet you got that one with Joseah and let your horse walk around with it ever since :p

Btw: I played pretty smart bountywise in the beginning. Otherwise you have to keep busy making money only to pay your bounties off. You're just poor and its smart to take that into account. But at some point you'll have more room in that regard, i promise! And no, its sooner than at the end of the story :-D

10. Asmodean

Bounty hunting is fun. Nice for a change to be the hunter, not the hunted right?! :grinning:

11. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

Yeah legendary you have to sell the pelt to the trapper , assuming that exists in Online.

12. Asmodean

She's not in online mode ;) Good call indeed. That's where you go with the legendary pelts

13. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

My bad.

14. Asmodean

Good news for Irms:

What Happens If You Lose Your Bear Pelt?

You'll likely sling the Legendary Bear Pelt onto your horse and then find yourself riding for quite a ways to track down the Trapper, whether you're headed south to Saint Denis or out into the wilderness. In all that travel time, misfortune can easily befall even the most careful of cowboy, and if your horse falls or you're killed, you'll likely lose the Legendary Bear Pelt.

That's okay! Don't panic. Whether you carry the pelt physically to the Trapper or not, once you've killed and skinned the Baharati Grizzly Bear, the pelt is unlocked. That requirement will be fulfilled on the Trapper's list even if you don't actually carry the skin all the way to him. You can still access the clothing items once you have everything you need for the recipes.

Irminsul likes this.
  15. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

Oh nice.

Just won't capitalize on selling it but that's not the important part.

16. Asmodean

Because it's a Legendary animal pelt its not for regular purposes like selling or use for camp funds.
    Any other bear pelt does has to be carried near a buyer. And thus stowed on your horse if you're in the wilderness.

17. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

You do get money for them if you manage to carry it to the trapper tho.

18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

What do you guys do for money? Because poker takes too long. :p

19. Asmodean

I lived poor until at some point (not too far in your future ;) ) a story mission robbery made me a fair bit. After that I never had to bother because I kept making some during missions, with bounty hunting, robbing homesteads after i got a tip (free prisoners on transport to get some!).
    Best free roam robbing is done by stopping a train in the wilderness and rob carriages and passengers i think. Wear your mask, shoot as less law men as possible, escape with loot. Even if you get a bounty on you, you'll probably still make a worthy profit.

Also: pay your bounties off before you get traced and have to kill those bounty hunters/lawmen or your bounty will keep getting higher!

20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I have a feeling that I'm not going to take this oil coach without making a scene. :p