What Games Are You Playing Right Now?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Terrapin2190, Feb 28, 2015.

1. GuerrillaLorax

GuerrillaLorax along the peripheries of civilization

Just finished Wildlands. Now playing Fallout 3.

2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I'm 4-1 to start of my madden 2019 campaign. I got a lot to figure out though it plays much different to previous years. My pass defense is not great and I throw too many INT. The INT is my fault, but not sure about the pass defense, I might be calling wrong plays, I think I need to use cover 4 more often.

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i just went through this a month or so ago. it still holds up really well.

after i finished it i went on to replay new vegas. i think that's actually a better game, but life has gotten in the way of making any real progress.

idahocowboy likes this.
  4. idahocowboy

idahocowboy Members

Life has that nasty little habit.

5. GuerrillaLorax

Yeah I'm going to play new vegas right after. My first time but I've heard many great things. Loving fallout 3. But it is a slow process when life is busy

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I lost another game. :( another INTx2 when I should have gotten points and a pick 6. I might start turning down the CPU skill for INTs. Lol.

7. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

...and a new Fallout is already in the making! :eek:

I did enjoy Fallout4 but stagnated. Life partly, but also other great games :p
    On what system are you guys playing 3 and New Vegas?

8. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

New one should be out relatively soon, methinks. It looks interesting.

9. Asmodean

Yes (all fallout games look interesting :)), but not in a hurry myself. I'll probably for the new Red Dead Redemption first :)

10. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

Dude.... Been waiting for that one. It's gonna be the bees knees. Outta nine!

Looks like Marston makes an appearance in it as well.

11. Asmodean

It's a prequel as I hoped and everyone expected but still set too late in the 1800 than is ideal for a good wild west setting. Still... RDR1 was set in early 20th century and it didn't bother me. But yeah, another 20 or 30 years earlier would be even greater!

12. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

I agree with all that.

I'm curious what the online aspect will be like. I hope its a little less chaotic than GTA V.

13. Asmodean

In the first you could ride a buffalo... Nuff said :p Only online happily! Don't want the singleplayer adventure to become that gimmicky.

14. GuerrillaLorax

On PS3. Working my way towards fallout 4 and possibly the new one. Although it'll take a while to get there. Yeah red dead redemption 2 looks amazing! Going to be hard choosing between that and hitman 2

15. Asmodean

No idea about Hitman 2 but awhile ago the Morocco chapter for the first ps4 Hitman was temporarily free to play and it was gorgeous and a lot of fun. Above expectations. Hitman generally doesn't appeal to me that much. If my friend didn't download that free episode i would still be oblivious to it lol

16. Asmodean

Talking about new releases: Assassins creed is also shitting out a new one. Not in a rush here either myself but i will probably buy it later when cheap. The last one (Origins) was great! Egypt during roman occupation and hellenistic timeframe. Next one is set in Greece

17. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

I think that's the perfect way to say it.

I really liked them when they started. Too much is too much.

18. Asmodean

Origins made me less grumpy about that all. Lovely worked out setting. Shitload of desert. Roaming on your camel. Every town and village is nice to walk through. Yeah, really liked playing that one :)

19. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

ps3.

i really liked fallout 4 when i played it, but i haven't been able to get myself hyped for a replay yet. i'm not sure if it was something about the game, or if it just hasn't been long enough yet.

i'm intrigued by the new one, but not convinced yet. no human NPCs, just other online players. it seems like that will take away a major part of what makes fallout fallout.

20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Lost my starting QB for six weeks. Eep. 5-2 record.