What Games Are You Playing Right Now?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Terrapin2190, Feb 28, 2015.

1. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i hope you cleaned your phone afterwards.

McFuddy likes this.
  2. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Waiting for more.

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I recently bought a SNES mini, basically for four of the games preloaded which I thought would be worth twice as much on the console if I bought original versions on ebay. I bought it for Super Metroid, Secret of Mana, Zelda and Street Fighter. Now I know 2 of those games can be up to 100€ each so buying this system for 90€ was a bargain. I am now also looking into buying the NES mini as it has some fun games too. I've always wanted to play Secret of Mana but could never find a cheap version and the 100$US price is off putting.

So I have been playing Street Fight II Turbo, but normal mode. I am not sure what turbo is.

Shoryuken!

Also been playing Post Scriptum too as the Beta version is released and available to play at all times now. :)

[​IMG]

McFuddy and mysticblu21 like this.
  4. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Have that one waiting for me. I have too much waiting for me :p
    Got it for dirt cheap and spend a few hours on it. Seems fun but got it at the wrong time (with some other game that got priority..). Now i don't know when i get to it because i've got several good games like that laying around.

I haven't played a game on my console in weeks. We're playing Wolfenstein in turns (singleplayer after all) at my friend's. Good over the top fun and action, certainly warms you up nicely for the latest: The new collosus (which looks really good. Killing nazis in an alternative history US!)

McFuddy likes this.
  5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Was just playing Post Scriptum as a medic. I'm slowly getting out of my comfort zone with rolls I was the MG42 person and it was fun. I saw some movement in this wheat field and I fired off a burst of warning shots then radio my squad and ask if any of our guys in the field they say no so next movement I see I just open up on this field and mow everyone down. And just now I was a medic running around lol.

I'm much better as sniper though cause then you just do your own thing. I'm good at leading my target and I had this one building locked down, nailed 7 guys in it.

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Madden 19
    Post Scriptum
    Iracing

7. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

None; as I've sold my xbox1. However, just recently I was missing my battles in Final Fantasy XV. I never did get that Coeurl whisker... :worried:

8. Asmodean

Battlefront 2 has an update: it now has the game modes Extraction including the map of Jabba's palace! (one of my favs in the first ps4 Battlefront ) and Jetpack cargo added permanently so it seems.
    Do i need to explain what s cool about jetpack cargo? Everybody has a jetpack and a grenade launcher :grinning: And one of the maps is Mos Eisley (which looks beautiful! Especially in Galactic assault mode though). Fricking awesome fun!

Played it the last few times at my friend's. Plan to play it tonight on my own console together with my friend

McFuddy likes this.
  9. Asmodean

^
    Lol started it up friday evening just to find Jetpack cargo was gone again. Apparently the newer game modes are on rotation with each other... Don't really understand why not keep them all available now all the time but ok, at least its coming back.
    Ewok hunt is fun too but just for a game or 2. Jetpack cargo stays fun a lot longer.
    So we mainly played Extraction and Galactic assault. Gonna play Extraction in the first Battlefront again.. wondering in which game it works best (suspect the first. Both Battlefronts have their own strong points)

10. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

No Man's Sky had a big update recently. Finally some proper multiplayer, ability to get a fleet, improved graphics and crafting, etc.

11. Asmodean

Can you now actually visit each others planets and see something? :p I heard there were multiplayer improvements in an update months ago. Good news. It was posed some of these options were available from release, which wasn't the case. Obviously a big disappointment. Now I get eager to give it a good try! :)

12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

God post Scriptum is hard without a scope. These WW2 guns aren't accurate. :p

13. Asmodean

But then the game apparently is!

14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yes, that's true!

15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I was with a squad tonight and really working as a team and was told yeah you can't play this like battlefield even when you see people you can't shoot them they're not accurate weapons you gotta wait and wait let them play into traps and counter offensives etc and flank them.

We created a diversion with smoke and tanks and flanked on the South West of a town and out platoon moved in and made heaps of noise which made the others come to the west where we are and then that opened the main road for the rest of the division to move in. Was heaps fun.

16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I've also learned since teaming with a squad that being on the a MG42 or heavy machine gun isn't about mowing people down. The responsibility is to create diversion and covering fire. We were on a bridge and I was asked to just keep firing bursts down the road and I said but no one is there? And they told me it doesn't matter the reason no one is moving is because I'm firing at them. So the MG42 is not accurate but produces a lot of rounds quickly so firing down the bridge means everyone will take cover and that's the purpose of it, they can't flank you if you keep firing around them, well that was the strategy tonight and it worked.

17. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

Yeah definitely improved multiplayer.

However, it's not set up like an MMO, you join up with others from the lobby. (It's all very streamlined at least)

Still not what was promised, but better.

18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I gotta do a K&N race today, I'm currently winning the championship by 4 points with 2 races remaining. Eep.

McFuddy likes this.
  19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Still madden 19, I got out of preseason finally but my Broncos suck lol.

Also the Beta release of Post Scriptum. It's still heaps fun I love that game I play all weekend night. I'm getting a lot better at it.

20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I won the championship btw