What Games Are You Playing Right Now?

Discussion in 'Games' started by Terrapin2190, Feb 28, 2015.

1. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear voice of sexy

for some reason i got it into my head to bust out the old warcraft 2. i forgot how off the difficulty is in that game; the first 5 or so scenarios are so stupidly easy they aren't even fun, then there's 2 or 3 that are actually appropriately difficult, and then there's maybe 25 more that are just physically impossible without cheating.
  2. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Anyone remember what cheat code that game was for? :p
  3. Star24

Star24 New Member

I like to play FIFA 2017. Mostly playing on the smartphone when I'm outside.
    Also Tekken, MortalKombat X (this on is also very cool!)
  4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I'm still playing madden hehe. Usually I put it down this time of year and do other things but it's addictive I'm now into the 2021 season and a whole new roster on my side and I'm keen to see how it goes! I'm halfway into preseason game 1, leading 14-10 against bears.

Also still racing the iRacing sim. Came 2nd in our K&N race tonight. Bit disappointed, it was between me and another guy whoever got passed the leader on only 2 tires was gonna win and he got that advantage. On the last lap I thought fuck I should just pile drive this dude into T3 but I'm a fair racer lol.