What Games Are You Playing Right Now?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Terrapin2190, Feb 28, 2015.

1. Slipikins

Slipikins Members

Mine is cute creepy. You're trying to give me nightmares! :p

1 person likes this.
  2. Slipikins

Slipikins Members

3. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

4. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Just beat Mad Max without seeing any of the films. It was like $5 on a PSN sale a few months back. I liked that I could pick my car and of course I had to pick the old Mustang and put spikes on the tires so I could fuck everyone up by smacking into them.

5. Mister Liam

Mister Liam An Old Mister

I am currently obsessed with Dragon Age: Inquisition. I keep playing it over and over again.

6. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Just picked up the xbone only have battlefront and 15nhl. Just wanted to get something cheap to make sure my used system works....now I know it works but the controller sucks. So now that I know it works in am thinking of what game to spend my free time on.

7. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I'm occasionally playing Sleeping dogs but not a lot. Its a great remaster though, thats not the issue.
    I'm looking forward to a couple of new games: mainly SW Battlefront 2 :D Hope the singleplayer campaign doesn't disappoint!

8. Americunt

Americunt Corporate Hack

Just bout South Park: The Fractured But Whole and Everbody's Golf. Playing golf games with my honey is tradition 'round here.

9. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Just ordered fallout 4 goty edition.

Trying to decide which Battlefront 2 version to get and who to pre-order it from if I do.

10. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I had a 68yard TD drive going in madden but I threw an INT and restarted. Lol and then I put the controller down and haven't picked it up in 18 hrs. :d and the xbox is still on.

11. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

I am notorious for falling asleep while playing.
    If I gotta sit around and wait for a shop to open in skyrim and I am really tired I will just go to sleep and hope when I wake up its open.

1 person likes this.
  12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I've fallen asleep once in oblivion. I was keeping a bottle of Polish vodka in the freezer and was drinking it. Obviously being cold, it all hit at once. I remember all of a sudden I couldn't read what the people were saying like I was all blurry.

I woke up with the worst headache I've ever had. Splitting, every movement. It was horrible. I'd drank almost the whole bottle and knocked all the candles on the floor so lucky didnt burn down. Made a big mess with wax.

I think that was the first time I'd been told off since being a young adult in my early 20s :d

2 people like this.
  13. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Gone home.

Ok I wouldn't call it a game. It's just looking at stuff in a house. There is no objective noticeable to me. No danger and nothing too interesting.
    All that made me search for a review. He gave it a good score but it dosnt sound like any challenge awaits me if I decide to keep playing.

14. Asmodean

I heard of Gone home. But never played it. I like to have a chill game without much objections to have on the side though. Ive got Everybody's gone to the rapture waiting for me (got it for free with psplus awhile ago)

I hope (and kind of expect) it will be on a temporarily sale in the ps store before 2018, like they do often... even with these A titles.
    But I might very well not have the patience to wait for it. Esp if reviews are really to my liking :)

I never play a game like Skyrim or Fallout4 when im very tired. Same with most story driven games btw. I hate how i get sloppy and also just forget details. When this does happen I usually start the previous savegame next time :p (if i have it)

15. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

^ i almost never get an opportunity to play video games when i'm not tired. i generally only have time right before bed.

but i could make the same statement but substitute "when drinking" for "when tired." if i've had more than one beer and i want to play a video game, it's time to pull out the NES emulator.

16. Asmodean

Certainly! Same here. Drinking and gaming is only fun in the company of others. But i play other games too then. Like a race game or something

17. relaxxx

relaxxx Senior Member

Played Cuphead for about 30min. That game is STUPID hard. I hate it when games are so hard that you pretty much have to play each level 10 times and memorize every move. It's a dirty cheap douche bag way of making a game seem longer.

Then I started on South park FBW and got stuck into it for over 3 hours. Awesome game but maybe just because I love South Park. Stick of Truth and Fractured But are the only turn based RPG's that I've ever gotten into.

1 person likes this.
  18. Americunt

Americunt Corporate Hack

Everybody's Golf!

19. Asmodean

Roaming ptolemaic Egypt at my place (latest Assassins creed) and on a treasure hunt through present day India (Uncharted: Lost legacy) at my friend's.

20. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

criminal case on facebook ...

thats about it...i know its a stupid game but searching picture scenes for objects help to calm down my thoughts