What Game Did You Last Purchase?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by audrey_the_endotherm, Sep 25, 2015.

1. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

Sold mine with the box and Nintendo Power guide for like $200 on ebay. No idea why people get so into the old games. Apparently the gold is more common then gray carts but the game itself is getting rare. And finding a N64 box is unheard of. I was actuly the kid who kept them in boxes not on the floor among animal shit and dust. I had filthy friends and rather then clean up waste it's a sibling waiting game to see who does it.

2. bluewatersurfer

bluewatersurfer Members

does a new surf board count ???

3. Jackoutt

Jackoutt Banned

player unknown battlegrounds:)

4. Adamskiffle

Adamskiffle Members

Worms Armageddon for my PC.....classic!

5. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I think i got that for free on PS plus. Its definitely a Worms. I last played Worms in like highschool, it was the shit back then.
    This month I got Mad Max for free, and last month Bloodborne! Awesome. Not sure when i get to them thought lol (maybe next autumn/winter :p)

6. candys

candys Visitor

Lee Carvallo's Putting Challenge

7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Post Scriptum

8. Asmodean

Kingdom come: deliverance

9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Is that any good? I saw the trailer and it looked epic.

10. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

As many already know, I sold my system, but in answer to the OPs question, Final Fantasy XV.

11. Asmodean

Its buggy and some textures load too slow etc. but great atmosphere and historically correct setting (nice for a change. In fact just what I was craving in a game :)). I'm loving it so far.

Irminsul likes this.
  12. jamhuntunion

jamhuntunion Members

do people still buy games?my brother gave me a Commodore64 in 1985 and him and my father used to copy games.he gave me a Dolphin Dos system for the 64 and then the Amiga i got disc drive attachment which copied games for the SuperNes and Megadrive.surely there is plenty out there now.we used to rent games overnight,copy them and return them.£2.50 per night for games costing £25.oh,by the way,they supplied policemen too.

13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I bought red dead redemption yesterday. I'm just installing it all now. I hum and har over it, really, I don't even know why I did. I just had some money I was in the record store. I flick between fallout and cowboys game. I thought what do I want to influence myself with this time. Probably cowboys I feel like shooting some folks up. I walked around with it in my hand I wasn't sure I really wanted it but I walked out with it. It'll give me something to do over the Xmas period I guess.

14. Asmodean

The new Fallout is online multiplay only if I understood correctly. Not sure how much I would like that.

RDR2 is excellent for roaming around as you liked to do in Skyrim, and also for shooting folks up :grinning:
    Yeah, getting ready to play and then having to wait for the game to get installed is a bad suprise.. :p

15. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I dunno. I played 30mins tonight and I was already bored. Hoping it gets more enjoyable when it becomes open world mode and I don't have to do things I don't want to. Bit disappointed and I dunno even know how to save so I have to leave my xbox on. I thought you find a bed and sleep. Well I found a bed and he won't sleep.

16. Asmodean

Yeah, i already knew in advance you first go through an introduction of story and controls so that didn't bother me, even though i wanted to free roam as soon as possible too. But i also really digged the intro part in those snowy mountains :)

Lol It could very well be he can only use his own bed to sleep/autosave in chapter 1. Not sure. But i didn't experience your issue there. Stand next to your bed and it shows you you should hold triangle button.

A manual savegame is made by going to Story in the option menu and then go to save game. You should also go to story when you quit playing and select exit game there. I guess you have to wrestle to chapter 1 then, in order to start your preferred playstyle. It doesn't take that long!

17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Triangle button.

Oh.. My.. God..

You use a playstation. :p SsSsSsuckrrrrrrr..

Yeah I didn't even play it today, I kinda wanted to but then I didn't play anything.

18. Asmodean

Oh yeah, you play it on xbox. Well, you get the jest! :) Yellow button then I think. And I'm sure the option menu works the same!

19. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yeah the Y button for me hehe.
    Another thing I didn't like although it was more realistic was picking up items you gotta hold X and watch the action of the guy openening a draw then hold X again to take things.

I'm glad I didn't go for fallout then if it is just online lol. My miss was already unimpressed I bought a game, and I I got this one "what am I supposed to do now if you're using the TV?" lol.

20. Asmodean

Yeah, i can relate. Especially since during the whole game you pick up a shitload of stuff :p But yeah, im a sucker for these realistic details and it takes like a second. At first i was mostly overwhelmed by all these health aspects you have to keep maintaining: stamina, health and deadeye, cores and bars. Tonics and food. Stamina and health of horse. Bond with horse. Damn man, how can i focus on story and everything if i have to watch out for all this? But once you know it goes rather easily and intuitive. I rarely even buy tonics and food for on the go: i just keep getting it by looting. I always eat stew in the gang camp though. And do buy meals in the saloons :-D

Yeah, would be unfortunate you find that out after buying lol. It's the first time Fallout does this so understandable people don't expect it. I was suprised when I heard it too.
    Yeah, having a tv for yourself after buying such a game is a must :grinning: Or she has to really enjoy watching you explore the west :D