What Game Did You Last Purchase?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by audrey_the_endotherm, Sep 25, 2015.

1. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

^
    Ha I still have that one to look forward to as well! The only reason I didn't get it earlier is because I didn't had a playstation. Bought the ps4 version of The last of us about 2 weeks ago for a friend, so I can play it pretty soon myself :) (we don't buy the same singleplayer games when we can borrow them from eachother, gt5 was the exception, because of the multiplayer stuff obviously. But haven't got psplus yet :D and my friend is pretty much done with gta5 by now in all aspects... :p)

2. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

I will only buy disks with two exceptions. 1. The game is not available on disk. 2.the game is so cheap that even if I traded in the hard disk it is still worth getting it digital.

3. audrey_the_endotherm

audrey_the_endotherm Members

I am tempted to do another play through of "The Last of Us", I've beaten it 4 times, twice on hard, and twice on survivor. I would do a play through on grounded difficulty, which is supposed to be insanely difficult.

4. Asmodean

Damn, beating Bloodborne in a month and the last of us on all sorts of higher difficulty....

5. audrey_the_endotherm

I don't know if I have what it takes to beat in on grounded difficulty.

6. Asmodean

If you don't I don't know who else has what it takes :p

I'm still under the influence of a cold or maybe eve the flu. Most of my games are focussed on action/adventure which I don't feel like getting into when I'm this well 'hazy'. But because I get bored with other stuff (and have the dubious luxury of having too much time now that have a cold) I do plan to start up Fallout 4 again tonight! I mean I don't have to save my 'progress' :p :D

7. jerry420

jerry420 Doctor of everything Lifetime Supporter

you guys know you can buy a $80 2tb laptop drive(or cheaper) and put in your ps4 right? :unsure: :D

8. Asmodean

I don't feel like opening up my ps4 and replace the hard drive, but it would be great if you can connect it externally as well.

9. Asmodean

Hey everyone! So I see an offer on Metro Redux for PS4 for €25 and was wondering if any of you would recommend it or actually say meh...

I never played any Metro before, but I heard positive things about the original versions. This is the remastered version for PS4 and it apparently includes both 2033 and Last light.

10. audrey_the_endotherm

I played Last Light because it was a PSplus game several months ago. I thought it was incredibly dull, but I am also not a fan of most FPS games.

11. Asmodean

Ha didn't expect that (I never read it was dull before :p). Thanks for sharing your experience! Also good to know it was a PSplus game as I also consider buying it because I think my friend would like it at least as much as me (and he has PSplus as well)

Duly noted :)

Hope more people who played it will react though!

12. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

Yesterday I got 2 board games I love!! (And havent had for years)

1) Aggravation
    2) Battleship

13. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

I heard the metro games were very realistic. And that means all the boring parts of real life too.

14. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde for the NES

Notoriously one of the glitchiest and most dysfunctional games ever made.

15. Terrapin2190

Terrapin2190 I am nature.

Can't remember...

Either Monument Valley for Android (99c right now!)
    or Stealth Inc 2 on PS3, which was also on sale for... $2?

16. AnnaGrey

AnnaGrey Members

I don't buy games anymore. Nowadays it is easy to find lots of interesting and free games. For example, now I'm playing Pokemon Go and Clash of Clans. I downloaded them for free at http://freepps.top/. And I'm completely satisfied with it. These games are awesome.

17. tallend

tallend Members

I bought a really old one - retro style - for my Gameboy: Tetris! A classic! Never forget when I used to play this as a child/Teenie - made more fun than anything else!

18. Asmodean

I finally aqcuired psplus and have started playing Journey. I think I want more of these kind of games, very chill and a nice change. Any recommendations?

19. Asmodean

Aqcuired the full edition of Star wars: Battlefront for cheaper than the original edition was at release :)

1 person likes this.
  20. Dude111

Dude111 An Awesome Dude HipForums Supporter

I last bought Candy land a couple Months ago :) (I love games i used to have when I was younger (1978 edition -- last good version of that game (Thats the same 1 I had back then)))