What EXACTLY does PUTIN want?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by GrayGuy57, Feb 7, 2023.

1. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

When it all boils down to it, this sickening war is all about Putin's grossly-distorted, overly-inflated ego, the dRIVING FORCE behind all the death and destruction.

He is simply a GHOUL who gains further strength by the widespread death and destruction he causes.

Hitler was a "madman unchecked"; Putin is Hitler for the 2000's.........the man is, quite simply, deranged and highly mentally disturbed.

And, like Hitler, Putin has brainwashed far too many of his countrymen to think as he does.

God alone only knows how Zelensky is still holding out, still among his people when he could have easily deserted them early on, still trying to remain a strong core of strength and courage to his war-plagued people.......

"Live long and prosper"

2. Intrepid37

Intrepid37 Members

He has no choice. He must do as AZOV instructs if he wants to stay alive.

GrayGuy57 likes this.
  3. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

You are correct.

What other choice DOES he have?

None.

"Live long and prosper"

4. Intrepid37

Intrepid37 Members

Right. Zelensky's not in charge. AZOV is.

5. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

6. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

7. M_Ranko

M_Ranko Straight edge xXx

Yes. They will. Then it's going to suck even more to be a russian soldier. Really, they should just go home. Back home to warmth, to their families and loved ones, who love their boys and don't want to see them dead or suffering in a useless war. Wouldn't that be nice? Just go home, refuse to follow orders and don't die for putin. Go home and end the suffering. Now that would be great, don'tchathink?

Like the HIMARS-rocket launchers were supposedly destroyed, and yet, still somehow are miraculously operating? This attitude assumes russia is going to have any ammo left after wasting it all on innocent Ukrainian women and children and the elderly. Anyway, in the meanwhile:
    Pentagon: Russia likely lost about half of its battle tanks in Ukraine

russia is losing tanks, Ukraine is gaining tanks. Another year of fighting and russia is not going to have ANY tanks left, while Ukraine is going to have plenty of sturdy, solid, performant European and US built quality tanks ready to crush stupid russian soldiers ("losers and suckers", as certain Mr. Trump would put it) with their treads. Even now, what remains of the russian stuff has probably rusted to shit beyond belief anyway, or has been cannibalized for spare parts and sold off to some god forsaken terrorist nation for that sweet sweet corruption money to buy more yachts, whores and blow.

Moldova has also been identified as a possible next target, should Ukraine somehow fall.

Tishomingo, Tyrsonswood and Piobaire like this.
  8. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

Fellows:

Given your knowledge and interesting views on this topic, in your own opinions, how long do you think the war will last
    (also taking into consideration how battered the Ukraine is at present)

Some months ago, i was truly hoping for a Ukrainian victory, in a sort of modern-day "David slews Goliath" scenario.

Though I indeed hate to say this, I do not see much hope for the Ukraine and its people, and may God be with them all.......

"Live long and prosper"

9. Piobaire

Piobaire Senior Village Idiot

If it devolves into a Stalingrad-style war of attrition, Russia has a population of 145.6 million. Ukraine has a population of 36.5 million. Who do you think will bleed to death first?

GrayGuy57 likes this.
  10. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

Given this, it would indeed seem that the Ukraine's "David" would indeed be crushed into mere particles under the heel of Russia's "Goliath's" jackboot.

If (or when) Russia claims victory over the Ukraine, one cannot help but wonder what this will mean for the people who are still living within Ukrainian borders.

Please God there will be no more torturing nor mass murders...,....

"Live long and prosper"

11. Intrepid37

Intrepid37 Members

It'll be a lot better for everyone when AZOV has been eliminated.

There can be no peace in a corrupt and criminal state run by Nazis. Not even with NATO promoting it.

GrayGuy57 likes this.
  12. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

One of the worst aspects of this War (or, for that matter, ANY war) is the uncertainty.

As each new day dawns, war-weary Ukranians are wondering:

WHEN will the fighting STOP?

HOW we will we survive the winter?

HOW will we EAT?

Will we have ELECTRICITY?

Medical care?

Water?

HOW LONG will we be able to live here, before our home is DESTROYED?

If Putin is victorious, WHAT will become of US?

Putin is indeed a sickening excuse for a human being; vicious, vindictive, sneaking, sly, violent, cagey, and despicable.

And, Putin KNOWS he has the UPPER HAND, pitting all of his military might against the devastated, battered Ukraine.

To me, this War is the most SENSELESS, or, at least, ONE of the most senseless, ever fought.

And I thought the Vietnam conflict was senseless......God, how many thousands of our brave boys were killed, maimed, or left to rot in jungles.....how many innocent people perished, caught in the crossfire.

The Ukraine is now hardly a country; it is now a, battered, devastated, mostly-destroyed, pitiful shell of a nation, a grim, rubble-strewn playground for a demented Russian madman........

"Live long and prosper"

13. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

According to the report I just watched on World News Tonight, NATO is now warning all Americans remaining in Russia to leave, or risk being stranded.

Truly frightening that those American men stranded in Russia might be forced to join the Russian military.

The Kremlin is now greatly escalating its attacks on the Ukraine, with only very minor "victories" thus far.

God alone only knows what the Ukrainians are enduring...day after day, week after week, month after month...hell on earth, for certain.....

"Live long and prosper"

14. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

Ukraine, 2023-Dante's Inferno

Putin-Satan

'nuff said........:(

"Live long and prosper"

15. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

IMHO, I think most of us know how the Russian-Ukrainian war will eventually end.:(

Not only will it be a tragic day for the Ukrainian people, who have fought so bravely for so long, it will also be a day when Putin will claim victory, gloat, and brag of how HE and his mighty nation have emerged victorious.:(

Just the mere thought of this highly-disturbed, sickening excuse for a human being emerging triumphant from all the bloodshed, destruction, and chaos makes me want to vomit, and has my blood pressure soaring......:mad:

"Live long and prosper"

16. Intrepid37

Intrepid37 Members

You should get help for that. I've heard that certain medications can prevent serious complications from high blood pressure. I recommend you consult your family doctor.

17. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

I do thank you for your concern, but, I only meant what I said in context.

Thankfully, I have never had (knock wood!) any blood pressure issues whatsoever.:)

It's just that the mere mention of Putin disgusts me no end.......:mad:

"Live long and prosper"

18. Intrepid37

Intrepid37 Members

You sure mention him a lot. Can you say "obsession"?

19. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

Let's just say I despise dictators and other power-hungry lowlifes who will stop at nothing to achieve their warped goals.......

"LIve long and prosper"

20. GrayGuy57

GrayGuy57 Members

Today marks one year since Russia began its attack on the Ukraine.

Cannot believe that a year has gone by since that tragic day.

My thoughts and prayers are with the Ukrainian people...................

"Live long and prosper"