What drugs have your parents done?

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Willy_Wonka_27, Apr 6, 2007.

1. swazo

swazo i am amazing.

mom and dad drink now and have tried smoking before.

to the dude who does not consider alcohol a drug.... you do you know alcohol is a drug right? just because its widely accepted does not make it "less of a drug"

2. mr.greenxxx

mr.greenxxx Not an Average Bear

i know for sure though, if this thread is alive by the time i have a son, like hes gonna have to write up some looooooooong fucking list, cuz if im 30 and aint done bare shit, i might aswell do it that night, fuck wasting ur life - try fuckapedia *GODDAAAAAAAMIT wheres my rizzlaah!???*

3. PlaceboAddikt

PlaceboAddikt Paranoia!

lmao, i know, right?
    I was telling my boyfriend last night that we're already cooler than a lot of parents, according to this thread.
    of course, i am judging coolness by drug use. which may or may not be right. oh well.

4. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

it probably will be because i make good origional threads. :H

5. paintballer687

paintballer687 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

My mother's used tobacco, alcohol, weed, cocaine, meth.. I believe that's it. And no, this was all years before I was born so I am not a crackbaby.

6. iSkate

iSkate Member

my parents are boomers but i dont think they've done anything. they r really conservative

7. Captain Cannabis

Captain Cannabis Banned

My mom just drank and smoked pot a little bit. She only drinks now.

My dad was the man though, he was a stoner then and he's a stoner now. He did acid, shrooms, coke. Fuckin' everything man he has so many cool stories.

8. wildchild11

wildchild11 Member

As far as I know, neither of my parents did anything. I'm a little suspicious though... I think they are too :p

9. Buddha Fish

Buddha Fish wanderin' fish

my parents would never tell me what drugs they've done. they drink only on special occasions and i've never actually seen them noticeably drunk

10. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

My mom recently told me a few things and expanded her list.

Weed, alcohol, LSD, quaaludes, speed, coke, various pills.

11. Hilder

Hilder The Ganja Queen

pot and coke.
    Although I think she's lying.
    My dad was a lifelong alcoholic.

12. March of the Meanies

March of the Meanies Member

One time my cousin and I got my mom to confess to doing coke in the Bahamas with her girlfriends after her boyfriend broke up with her. It was hilarious.

Then when she found out I smoked she told me the only reason she was fine with it was because she used to do the same.

13. pushit

pushit One jive Motha Fucka

From what my mom has told me she smoked a lot of pot, was a bartender that drank a lot except for when she was working(or so she says) she told me she did a lot of coke until she thought she had a heart attack, she said she did meth once but my Unc says she did it a lot even after I was born. She told me she did LSD once but she got all paranoid. I know she has to have done a few other things but thats all she has told me.

Also from what my mom tells me, my dad will do any drug he can find but grass and alcohol are his top choices.

14. PurpByThePound

PurpByThePound purpetrator

My mother - weed, cocaine, probably LSD, peyote, most likely shrooms...possibly some opiates, not really sure.
    Father - weed, probably shrooms, and maybe cocaine

both drink now

15. DroneLore

DroneLore h8rs gon h8, I stay based

I know my dad's ton a lot of psychedelics: acid, shrooms, ayahuasca. he knew about the 2-c scene but didn't tell me whether he's done any. i also suspect he's done coke and speed. and weed obviously. he's been a deadhead for 30 years and followed them around europe at one point, you know hes done some shit.

my mom has smoked weed, done shrooms, and dabbled in heroin. not sure what else. she smokes cigs.

both drink as well.

16. st. stephen

st. stephen Senior Member

mom-alcohol and hash but now she just takes a bunch of xanax

dad-not really sure, no for sure alcohol weed acid morphine oxycodone hydrocodone hydromorphone. i mean the man turned 19 in 1967, living out of his van. i know he went to some dead shows, im sure hes done a ton of acid, but he only admitted doing it once. he also grew weed, and when my mom first strted dating him he had 10 plants. he stopped everything after my sister ws born and even stopped tobacco. he got cancer though, and so he did a slew of opiate medicines nd became very addicted.

17. fuzz_acid_flowers

fuzz_acid_flowers Aqueou§ Transmi§§ion

Weed is all I know of and well drinking of course.

18. hippieatheart

hippieatheart vagina boob

Haha! This is a nice original thread. I like it.

As far as I know, my dad's smoked weed (still does), alcohol, and smoked crack? hahaha
    My mom's smoked weed, coke (which she claims was her favorite), acid, alcohol, and maybe H?

19. xSOADxX075

xSOADxX075 Member

both of my parents were teens through the late 60's and seventies.
    my dads smoked weed, dropped lsd, and blew coke. i think he also grew marijuana, because he was talking about curing plants once.
    my moms only smoked weed.
    of course they've both been drunk.

20. fuzz_acid_flowers

fuzz_acid_flowers Aqueou§ Transmi§§ion

Everybody loved coke :tongue: