What drugs have your parents done?

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Willy_Wonka_27, Apr 6, 2007.

1. vactom

vactom Fire on the Mountain

My dad has done pot, shrooms, and acid. Don't know what else, unless you wanna say cigs and alcohol, which aren't 'drugs' IMO.
    And my mom has just done pot I think, or maybe shrooms.

2. PlaceboAddikt

PlaceboAddikt Paranoia!

my dad drinks and i'm sure he's smoked weed.
    my mom claims that she only smokes cigs and drinks on occasion, she's so fuckin' uptight that i believe it but her ex husband swears that she was at one time a hippie who sat around a campfire smoking a joint. jesus, if that's true, i woulda loved to see it.

3. Alaxsxa

Alaxsxa Member

Alcohol... and not a lot. I think my dad may have smoked weed but when i asked him he told me he wasnt going to tell me b/c i would use it against him somehow and I should be focussing on myself.

4. wiuf

wiuf Member

that sounds like a "yes" to me.

5. KParker730

KParker730 Member

my mom smoked pot and ciggs and drank but now only drinks

my dad smoked pot did some kind of psychedelics but wont tell me lol and still drinks

6. TheMadcapSyd

TheMadcapSyd Titanic's captain, yo!

My parents did alot of drugs back in their day, I was born addicted to heroin and cocaine(though some people argue whether babies of mothers who do those drugs really come out addicted to them) but yea, my parents just didn't do alot of drugs, they were plain drug addicts, but it did make for some interesting stories, like one my father told me once about when he was on acid and thought at one point he was talking to devil across the table and it started to freak him out

7. vactom

Yeh, that sucks, Syd, I know someone who used to leave his kids as collateral to go get money for their smack. Shit fuckin sucks. Dunno if it was bad for you, or what, but there are some nasty cases.

8. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

My dad took me with him to pawn his truck for some rock, right before my parents divorced when I was in 4th grade.

9. vactom

Damn bro, that sucks. Good to know that he didn't corrupt you by his neglegence.

10. MeowMix

MeowMix Member

Mom: Alcohol, marijuana, hashish, oxycodeine, codeine, painkillers, mushrooms, angel trumpets
    Dad: Alcohol, marijuana. hashish, oxycodeine.

My mom told me once she found about a pound of weed come floating ashore on the beaches of Hobe Sound in Martin County FL from a wrecked ship. Also said no body wanted to smoke it with her because they where afraid of it being laced or something.

11. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

This what i know for a fact theyve done sometime in thier life, but i bet theres tons of other drugs they tried/do.

Mom + Dad- crack+coke, heroin, oxycontin, weed, purks, methadone, xanax, klonapins, meth, and other painkillers i cant think of right now.

12. gaum

gaum Elephant Orgy

my dad used to do weed, mescaline, and acid. he drinks wine, but rarely ever drinks till hes drunk.
    my mom used to smoke weed and she did coke a few times.

13. PsyGrunge

PsyGrunge Full Fractal Force

I'd love to do Mescaline again.
    5 years for the growth of one button though!
    It's just finding the stuff.

14. seaweedyness

seaweedyness Member

my parents just drink, and say that that's all they've ever done. they've probably experimented with other things, but just won't tell me. occasional cigar for my dad, but that's it.

15. Splosh

Splosh Member

Dad - Weed, Cigarettes, Alcohol, Speed, Mushrooms and i think coke
    Mum - Weed(like twice) and Alcohol but she never gets drunk, i havent ever seen her drunk.

My mum just said that weed just made her tired and she didnt like it, and shes just not the kind of person to do any other drugs. My dad was a nutcase punk in the 70's so...

16. Monolith

Monolith Member

Mum- weed, various Rx

Pa- weed, acid, alcohol various Rx, cocaine(once)

He told me one time he was doing some work on this guys building and he found a big bag of about 4 ounces of pot laying under a bush.

This was all years ago, now they just stick to their prescriptions.

17. vactom

Don't know how it is where you live, but God dayum it's impossible to get here unless you find some rich ass punk that lives in Baltimore.

18. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

Can always get some Peruvian Torch.

19. 420fuchs

420fuchs speaks the truth.

Mom and Dad both just alcohol people, they both tried weed back in the day, but my dad just drinks beer, and my mom an occasional drink nowadays.

20. jean_genie

jean_genie psychedelic saturday

both parents everything minus ecstasy