What drug have you yet to do, but would really like to

Discussion in 'Drug Polls' started by HazedrochronicKush, Dec 5, 2009.

1. 51Mandy51

51Mandy51 Guest

Acid, Mushrooms, and DMT!:)

2. EyesOfTheWorld420

EyesOfTheWorld420 Member

Ibogaine... I wish I had the money to take a trip to Gabon and go to a biwiti shaman.

There are a few more on my list that I'd really like to try eventually, within the past 3-4 years I have certainly checked a bunch off of my list :)

I reeeeeaaaallllyyy want to try mescaline. I honestly can't believe I haven't already since I've wanted to for so long now. I just need to make myself order some San pedro.

25i-nbome sounds cool but I don't know anybody who has tried it or can get it.

I've also never taken any 2c chemicals, I'd like to try some of them also, starting with 2c-b

There are many more that I'd like to try but I'm not in a rush to do some of them.

3. Tboney

Tboney Member

Ketamine...

4. MeatyMushroom

MeatyMushroom Juggle Tings Proppuh

Mescaline for sure, but not gonna happen for a while I don't think. Not really up for anything else apart from the psychedelics.. but I'm starting to question whether they're all they're cracked up to be, or whether we just tell ourselves they are.

BUT mescaline is one that I'd love to try anyway..

5. MamaPeace

MamaPeace Senior Member

DMT and LSD.

DMT mainly but I wouldn't pass LSD up. I'm hoping to do dmt soon

6. Mr.Toad

Mr.Toad Member

I'm with you on that one. I would LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE to get my greedy hands on some DMT! :)

7. EyesOfTheWorld420

EyesOfTheWorld420 Member

its as easy as doing some reading, placing one simple order online with a reputable vendor, visiting your local hardware store, and going home and *safely and easily* extracting your own...im really not kidding when i say anyone could do it...its really really easy. if you want to try dmt that bad take my advice and extract it yourself.

you will be sooo happy with yourself in the end, i know i was.

8. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

HA! I have tried DMT many times since posting that and it's one of my favorite trips!!! :alien:

What has prompted you to come to these ideas?

9. Mr.Toad

Mr.Toad Member

I know....everybody keeps telling me that. Maybe I should just do it then.... :)

10. MeatyMushroom

MeatyMushroom Juggle Tings Proppuh

A lot of things, but the thing that tipped it was my recent AMT trip. It was one of my least profound experiences that has yielded my most profound realisations.. and ironically, my point contradicts itself since I reached this realisation on a psychedelic amphetamine. Lol. Ahh well.

But anyway.. I know some won't agree, and that some will.. but a lot of people who continually use psychedelics to "reach enlightenment", as I said in my report, are completely missing the point.

Think it was Alan Watts who said, "When you get the message, hang up the phone".. and he was bob on.

Not to say there's nothing wrong with enjoying the conversation, cos I very much do, and there's still a few different conversations I'd like to have - but it's the motives behind the experiences that can either help you or hinder you. They've been hindering me for a while now, with the distorted view that they've been helping me. Although I would still come back with some extra bits of awareness, after every experience, I secretly wanted to be high again and just didn't want to accept that this was it. All of it.

So I told myself I needed another trip to "advance to the next level". How wrong I was.

11. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

I never got much of anything from AMT in any sense so I would never use that experience as a bar to compare the potential of psychedelics as a whole or what other psychedelics may mean to people.

If they're hindering you in some way or you feel you're tricking yourself into justifying reasons to get high than probably heed that message you attributed to Alan Watts.

12. CandyFlippEen

CandyFlippEen Guest

Pure mescaline , and Cocaine! Worth it anyone? Maybe Adderall too but idk.

13. zombieboy

zombieboy Member

ive done weed, ecstast, chrystal meth, devils weed, ghb and heroin
    ive always wanted to try LSD or shrooms[​IMG]

14. EyesOfTheWorld420

EyesOfTheWorld420 Member

ummm...last time i checked heroin was an opiate...

15. largeamount

largeamount Senior Member

tiger blood

16. DrummingJoey

DrummingJoey Member

17. 73h_6r347_0n3

73h_6r347_0n3 Member

peyote for myself. thats about the last one i think, except these new synthetics.

18. POVExdeath

POVExdeath Member

Acid, mostly. I had an opportunity or two back in college, but the set/setting just wasn't right. Too crazy, much drama, too many sketch people.

I'd like to try DMT too, maybe mescaline and a couple others too, but that'd be after acid.

19. fall1

fall1 Member

Something I'd like to find is Dimethyltryptamine. I'm hopefully gonna hit a shpongle concert this summer and hopefully run into someone! ;D

20. tastyweat

tastyweat Member

Part of my wants to try Heroin / Opium - but with the physical addiction qualities - it's just not worth the risk to me... so I will never check those off my list. It's curiosity to see what all the fuss is about... but then I was disappointed by cocaine.

Things I am likely to delve into... various other synths, the DMT derivatives.

I'd love to go to south american and have a proper Ayahausca experience.

Getting my hands on some real mescaline was nice... I've just had some allylescaline delivered, that will be interesting.