What drug have you yet to do, but would really like to

Discussion in 'Drug Polls' started by HazedrochronicKush, Dec 5, 2009.

1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I dunno. Probably nothing tbh. I find peace with my weed and my occasional mdma nights.

I don't really feel like tripping. I don't feel like I need that kind of spiritual awakening, I'm kinda already there on sober levels.

All I need is my occasional mdma pills, a couple of bong hits, my wife and 6 pack o beer..

You know gettin fucked up it ain't hard to do when you got you a lot mdma coming to you and I also got my bong so I'll just rip one heeeeeeeere! . .... . Even though I'm fucked I got a six pack o beer :D
    *banjo solo*
    Even though I'm fucked I got a six pack o beers

2. Noel Steinstraß

Noel Steinstraß Members

Ich schon immer 5-meo-DMT bald ist es soweit mich bewegt die selbstfindung dazu habe mit Säure, Meskalin und Pilzen schon sehr psychedelische Erfahrungen gehabt ich möchte einfach gerne die volle selbstfindung erlangen

3. sobersofaking

sobersofaking Members

DMT damn it, Texas sucks, hard to find

4. Hip Pickle Rick

Hip Pickle Rick Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

An opium smoke might be interesting.

5. rasta g child

rasta g child flower power

da acid w/ munchies

6. Jonesycoboi

Jonesycoboi Members

Definitely DMT. I've had shrooms, acid, marijuana in various forms, and blow. The last is my fave, but it's more of a party drug. I really like the introspection I get on shrooms, and apparently that's magnified with DMT. A dude I know has it and is willing to share. When I talked to him about it he said that it "comes to you when you're ready." Pretty cool, if you believe in that kind of thing. Either way, I'm ready :D