What does it feel like to be on Acid. (And Shrooms)

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by jhg2bad4u, May 11, 2013.

1. Clefft

Clefft Guest

Tried this the other night.. It's a life changing exp. you're whole world melts around you, it's like going to a new place where you have never been..it's sort of scary in that sense. If I'm honest I didn't have a bad exp I just know that the propensity for bad things to happen and fall into a bad state is easy!! You'll be fine if your head is in the right place and you can handle your self!!

2. dandelionlynn

dandelionlynn Member

For me the mushroom trips I've done so far were definitely life changing and very inspiring. I guess it depends on the person, but I like to be alone to fully experience it without distractions. A natural surrounding is preferable as well, I have never been able to look at a tree in the same way, after experiencing their absolute beauty on shrooms :)

3. Clefft

Clefft Guest

Haha yes!! The tree thing summed it up, the amazing detail on then was amazing..the night I did lsd, it was very windy, the trees looked so intricate and beautiful with each leaf riding the breeze.

4. dandelionlynn

dandelionlynn Member

Yes! So did I. I decided to try shrooms and baby woodrose for the first time after having the worst two years of my life. I was sinking into depression and was anxious all the time, but got out of it. It wasn't all magically cured by a single trip, but it helped me get back on the right track and I'm so much calmer and happier now. I believe shrooms and certain plants can give us access to the parts of our subconcious that help us define who we really are and what is our purpose in life - if we are ready to listen.

5. sunfighter

sunfighter Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

What is baby woodrose?

6. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Baby Woodrose (commonly abbreviated as HBWR) are seeds which contain LSA, a chemical relative to LSD.

They are kind of like morning glories if you've heard of those, but much more potent in regards to LSA content per seed.

7. dandelionlynn

dandelionlynn Member

Also, they are legal in most of the world, considered decorative plants, so you can grow them on your balcony :)

8. grace_sagewillow

grace_sagewillow Guest

When I took LSD I noticed my mind felt really really separate from my body. When I walked I felt like just a floating head. It was really cool, and especially nice because I ended up walking a few miles with the people I was with. The ones who weren't on acid were getting tired and their feet were hurting, but I felt like I could walk forever. Sitting or standing, didn't make a difference, both were equally comfortable because I was so much my mind :) Also it was fairly cold out (high 40's maybe) but it started to feel like summer. Though I could remember acid sometimes fucks with the temperature, and that I should probably leave my coat on

9. Voyage

Voyage Noam Sayin

[​IMG]

10. Desos

Desos Senior Member

the only time i ever did both i was at a festival and circa survive came on stage(i didn't know who was playing before i dosed). the mushrooms ended up taking control of most of the trip, kinda like a strong mushroom trip with acidy trails, tripped way too hard and became a little freaked out, and had to lay down in a field later to chill out.

11. magic_rocks

magic_rocks ٱللهِ ٱلرّ

Being able to sleep on LSD depends on quality, as ridiculous or urbanmyth as that may sound, it's absolutely true. I've mentioned on here in the past how my younger brother took pretty much the entire remnants of a "rainy day" vial I had planned for myself and future situations of friends looking for it, and he was back to coherence and coordination in under 14 hours; that was in the thousands of micrograms, and was his first psychedelic experience ever. No spasms, no seizures, no extreme temperature fluctuations or vasoconstriction, and only about an hour freak out shamanic episode (admittedly one of the most intense spiritual experiences I've ever been apart of, as I was holding his hands and 'guiding' him through it). Meanwhile I've had liquid and blotter that 3 - 4 hits had me in pins and needles from head to toe to the point that I was unable to move my limbs and ringing like a bell locked in a tense fetal position for several hours.

I personally have never fallen asleep while on LSD (nor would I ever want to) but I've been present in small groups of friends where several of them have, and I've a few times taken 'fluff' that within as little as 4 hours I've felt like I could easily drift off. The speedy feeling that has been a part of the majority of my LSD trips was not at all present when I've taken that, what I was told to be high quality (which, because of where I was getting it, I fully trust and believe). Lately (within the past 4 years) it's been coming from Prague and known on the east coast simply as Czech; if you have reason to believe this is the case when offered, I'd suggest buying as much of it as you can afford, because the difference to what normally turns up is tremendous. I've been a psychedelic enthusiast for just under 13 years now and never have I before encountered such great stuff. Mostly I was acting as a middle man for the countless friends and friends of friends who were in the market for some, never charging a dime to travel great distances to 'sell' it, as to me this is a spiritual circumstance and not one to make a profit on. That source may have dried up for all I know, I've been out of the game since the end of last summer.

Anyway, as for the bodily sensations and overall physical effects, mushrooms (again, this varies somewhat between strains and depends on whether they are eaten straight up, dried, or prepared as tea &c) tend to be very upfront and strenuous, as if gravity intensifies and there arises a feeling in the chest of something resembling congestion, as if you are showing early symptoms of a cold or a flu (this also happens to me invariably when I smoke DMT). Lots of yawning and smiling and the need to stretch my limbs. LSD is similar only at least in my experience the mental states tend to interfere with the perception of my body, and often times I feel lighter and 'younger' if that makes sense, in other words that my body is rejuvenated and curiously LSD seems to act somewhat as a mild anesthetic. The 'pins and needles' sensation should not be very noticeable with LSD proper and can normally be attributed to anxiety but if it is overwhelming then either you are experiencing a panic attack or something isn't right with what you took (possibly other mimic chemicals sold incorrectly as LSD). Vasoconstriction is side effect of psychedelics almost across the board but if your skin starts to turn purple or sickeningly pale and your sweating profusely then you might want to pop a xan' or two and put on some Brian Eno. A few times that this has happened to me I've become very nervous and feared that I'd been dangerously poisoned and although the experience is horrifying, I've always come around and been ok after a few hours, a few times after only a few minutes.

12. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Here's a good illustration of a bad shroom trip :p

[​IMG]