What does everyone think of the new look?

Discussion in 'Paganism' started by flwrchild86, May 12, 2004.

1. flwrchild86

flwrchild86 Member

Just wanted some input on what some older members like myself thought of the new look to Hip Forums. I actually think it's a lot more organized... I didn't, however, like that I had to start from scratch on my number of posts... what do you guys think?

2. dotadave

dotadave Member

If you ask me, post counts should be abolished. It can enourage people making worthless threads and posts just to increase their post count.

3. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

Honestly I miss the old forums, but I'm getting used to the new set up!

4. FREE

FREE Member

welp ive been coming to this site for about...hmmm maybe 4 or 5 years maybe more but ive been around through all kinds of changes and its gettin a little more modern everyday and it has its good points and its bad the thing i hate most is then the first change came alot of us left man.its allways a bad thing when the peeps you know and love are gone but then there allways cool people constantly comin in to ya know

5. PamTSE

PamTSE Member

I agree it is more organized, and yes, it's like starting over, but it took me 2 weeks to get back in here! LOL...I could not get my resgistration to activate, but after several requests for the activation e-mail, one finally clicked....LOL

Sheesh.... anyone else have the same problem?

Blessings,
    Pam

6. SageDreamer

SageDreamer Senior Member

I had the same problem, Pam. I like the new look, and I hope that I don't have to re-register again.