what does doin it in the butt feel like for you

Discussion in 'Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, etc.' started by pochikuen, Jun 2, 2009.

1. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Its alright, I know how to handle the wife, I'll be there in a referee uniform and she either be:

Extra sweet, I'll hold her hair back, "That's it sweetie, nice and slow, rub your belly buttons together with him, thats a good girl, now give him a kiss, show me how much you love him"

or dressed as a rodeo clown

Nasty girl "Oh you dirty whore, you ride Zens cock, you dirty girl"

And hopefully she wont notice as I stick my fingers in my ears when she goes soprano ;)

2. zencoyote

zencoyote Member

Uh...I prefer doggie style. Easy access to the bunghole. I'm one of those straights who love "Satan's Alley!!!

Into a 3-way? I'd love getting the best of both worlds!!!!

FYI- I will freely admit to being bi. I fell in love with a woman but I have loved (not in a sexual or a platonic sense) men. Never buttfucked a guy though. You wanna be my first you sexy gorilla??? LOL!!!

Zen

3. pochikuen

pochikuen Banned

where is satans alley

4. pochikuen

pochikuen Banned

just because I'm not well versed in the ettiquette of man on man action does not mean I'm a putz :rolleyes:

5. pochikuen

pochikuen Banned

they just wanna bang each other :rolleyes:

6. zencoyote

zencoyote Member

True...but too many posts of poop poop butt butt indicate you are.
    I calls em like I sees em.
    Bet you never bothered to scrape off that hard black end of the banana and that caused your bleed....you funny little putz!!!

Zen

7. yarapario

yarapario Village Elder

note to pochikuen, if you must use a banana use it long-ways not side-ways better fit.

8. ishgabibbles2.0

ishgabibbles2.0 Member

u dont know his life it might be a better fit side ways

9. Abstraction

Abstraction Member

yarapari: your last comment was glorious. I feel ashamed that I'm replying after it- thereby stripping it of its added last-laugh essence.

Anyways, I just have to ask - pochikuen - who are you!?
    I mean, do you like girls and just want to experiment with anal stimulation? Are you some sort of self-hating or closet gay who's still obviously wants to get screwed? Or are you just a self-righteous, deluded sociologist hell-bent on 'figuring out' homosexuals men by the narrowminded quantification of their sexual behavior?

Maybe you've said it in other posts - maybe you've said it in this one and i missed it - but i'm def. too lazy to look through them so if you could elaborate I would appreciate it.

10. pochikuen

pochikuen Banned

I didn't know u can scrape that thing off...

11. pochikuen

pochikuen Banned

I'm kind of self-hating :(

I'm not gay. I'm just horribly confused about all sexuality. I don't know what I do or don't like. I've never really done anything. My go with the banana was largely out of boredom.

Yes it did entertain me for about 20 minutes.

I definanetly don't really care what makes a gay dude gay....

12. pochikuen

pochikuen Banned

how would you even fit a banana sideways :rolleyes:

13. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

I'm not a sociologist. Just a hetero Christian guy trying to figure all this out. To an outsider like me who just wandered in, I sure have a lot of questions. First of all, why would anybody stick a bannana, apparently unpealed, up their ass and think (a) it might be pleasurable and (b) it would be just like gay anal sex? To me, an obvious problem would be the one just mentioned--the black thing on the end. I wouldn't have to try it out to know that would feel kind of scratchy and could do some damage to the lining of my asshole. Another thing that strikes me throughout the whole discussion is the focus on pure sensation, which I suppose is a result of the way the topic was framed. Some of the earlier posts seemed critical of gay anal sex because: (a) vaginas are better suited than assholes to sex and (b) part of the enjoyment of anal sex must be because it's forbidden. This would certainly fit into the stereotype I've grown up with, but I wonder if it makes sense. I imagine most gay guys don't prefer assholes to vaginas because they are unaware of the superior design characteristics of the latter or because they just want to be perverse. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'd guess they get into anal sex because they like guys and guys don't have vaginas. I don't know why guys are attracted to other guys instead of girls, but my guess would be it's not mainly a matter of the physical sensation of fucking or being fucked up the ass. Am I off base here?

14. yarapario

yarapario Village Elder

Okie, you're right on target. The whole idea of love and or sex between men has far more to do with a feeling of attraction for the other guy than how tab A meshs with slot B. Pochie by his own statement is confused and is sorting through a lot of apparently painful emotions. His questions have been rather crudely formed more out of his uncertainty and ignorance than out of malice. That said, the questions do feed into the stereotypes too often presented about gay sex. Certainly not all gay men are into anal sex, for that matter a lot of gay guys might not be sexually active at all, yet they still are gay. Sex is great, especially with someone important but it should not be the definition of what it means to be gay. For example, prison sex is between same sex partners and that rarely is about love. It is purely for pleasure or perhaps domination. It's a substitute for hetrosexual pleasure.

I don't mean to suggest that everytime a couple of guys have sex its all about love,there is great pleasure in gay sex. The peasure follows the attraction to men in the first place though. At least thats my opinion of it.

15. kmarcher87

kmarcher87 Member

Untrue.

16. zencoyote

zencoyote Member

Ok Poch...how do you know that?

Don't ask me. Why don't you try and get back to us. DON'T FORGET TO LUBE!!!!

Zen

PS...I really do like you Poch. You are one funny motherfucker!!!!!

17. jmt

jmt Ezekiel 25:17

just took a big sh1t and men am so much lighter now :)

18. zencoyote

zencoyote Member

Soooo.....are you ready for the banana-ram-a then????

19. jmt

jmt Ezekiel 25:17

lol naw

20. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Cos part of it is really trippy.

One of the biggest influences in just about everybodys sexuality (not just gay people) comes in that first 6 years of life, what role you played, who your favourite person was your own age, and which adult you felt most secure with.

Its not something that really hits you until you get to an age where you see who those your own age end up marrying/forming long term relationships with, nowadays probably that 25-30 range. You'll see how many girls end up with a guy thats pretty much the closest thing to their dad they can find, and the guys end up with a girl similar to their mums. Or some will realise they ended up with a partner real close to their favourite sibling, cousin, or even first love if you had your first kiss at 6.

Its not something that people ever really talk about up to then, its something they dont even admit to themselves. Straight guy in high school, he aint going to admit to anyone even himself, "Wow, I really dig that chick, she has a figure like my mum did when I was little".

Its about the security of familiarity, not about wanting to do your mum or whatever.

With gay everyone wants the simple answer, they want to pretend there is a big line that sepeartes gay from straight. They aint going to get it. Some rules apply the same way to gay as they do to straight