What does a vagina feel like for guys?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Andylannister, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Andylannister

Andylannister Digital nomad

hey guys so I still have my v-card, want to know if you can describe what a vagina feels like in detail? Like the texture, wetness etc. And how does it feel like when they cum on your penis?

Thorshammer and bekkie like this.
  2. morrow

morrow Visitor

V card?

3. morrow

morrow Visitor

Cheers...lol dont go with her cig pic lol

4. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

That's going to be a hard question to answer. In my experience, every one of them feels different.

5. waynedunn

waynedunn Banned

Nothing better than the feeling of sliding into a nice warm vagina ;)

Cprailone likes this.
  6. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

It's right near the top of the list. However, IMHO, cumming really long and hard in one, or feeling your partner have a powerful and long-lasting orgasm, would tie for my top two.

Cprailone likes this.
  7. Andylannister

Andylannister Digital nomad

But like can you describe the feeling of the vagina? Is it squishy?

8. I would love to know what it seems like from the male perspective but I guess no one wanted to give you a detailed description.
    I have been trying to figure out a way that I could at least describe what it feels like even if I can't tell you what it feels like on a penis. The closest thing I can come up with is the inside of your mouth except softer and smoother, the wetness is sort of like saliva but a bit thicker.

9. granite45

granite45 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Like warm liquid velvet with an urgent movement.

10. NudeDavid19

NudeDavid19 Banned

Means they are a virgin. “Punching your v card” means having your first sex.

11. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

Heaven

Cprailone likes this.
  12. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Warm, wet, slick, velvety texture. It kind of holds your cock in a warm hug all the way around when you're sliding in and out. There's nothing like it. Hopefully you can feel it without a condom first.

Maximillian1 likes this.
  13. Barry Thrift

Barry Thrift Members

Before we was married, we used to practice tantric sex but did not know it? but we could make sex last for an hour and half by keeping still, no condom it was warn great being in that lovely warm hole, could feel my pre-cum filling her up and then finish with a condom on and full sex, those was there days 49 years ago, how my wife did not get pregnant I don't know, but those was good days.

14. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Take some warm silicone or water based lube and coat your anus with it. Coat your fingers with the lube and them feel up through your anus and inside your rectum. That's as close to a warm wet vagina on a man as you can get. You can also feel the area of your lower lip right inside your mouth which is a pretty accurate measurement of the feel of a vaginal surface. If you want to feel what the vagina feels like when she orgasms on your penis work that lubricated finger in and out as you masturbate. When you begin to ejaculate feel the contractions in your rectum on your finger. That's what a vagina does to your cock if she orgasms while you are inside except the vagina doesn't always pulse but clamps down steadily as she cums. BTW, 80% of women don't have vaginal orgasms until after clitoral ones. Very few women will have a vaginal orgasm even then because there aren't that many nerve endings inside the vagina to promote it.

15. Totally Yoda

Totally Yoda Members

Like warm apple pie.