What do you want or feel that you need but you know you

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Bellfire01, Jun 5, 2006.

1. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

I want a better job
    relatively easy with good pay
    and regular hours

2. Bellfire01

Bellfire01 I'll say anything

I want a man that's physical slightly jaded tempermental and very brainy. I love magic and free spirits.

3. LuckyStripe

LuckyStripe Mundane.

I need to travel the world for a year.

4. Jennifer19

Jennifer19 Senior Member

I want to feel attractive

5. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

that's awesome, i also have a fear of falling.... not heights, but falling. i love to fly and look out tall buildings, as long as there is something keeping me from falling, and not usually glass, that freaks me out too much. are you afraid of heights in general or just falling? i've never heard anybody say they are only afraid of falling, so i always say i have a small fear of heights...

i think i'm starting to get over it.... i test myself alot going to the back of the store to climb a wobbly ladder to get boxes 10 ft up... :p

6. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

anyway, i want to feel secure, but free, at the same time. i want the money to have a home to come back to after traveling the world. i also want more willpower and to figure out some more specific goals for my life. i want somebody to help me to do it.... (that's a big one... i feel like i need to do everything myself, and always kick myself when i let go a little and my partner doesn't pick up the peices i miss.... like remembering to get the recycling and stuff) maybe i'm too controlling. but maybe i'm not in control enough. there we go, i want my mind and my actions and my willpower to all line up in me to get me to be successful in life. *whew*

7. dhs

dhs Senior Member

Right now, more than anything, I'd like to see my father and hug and tell I'm I love him. Due to distance we don't see much of one another, but were still very close. He recently was diagnosed with cancer and though its a very beatable form where its pretty much 97% given that he will be through it and healthy in three months, I still wish I was there with him to support him as he goes through his treatment.

8. Bellfire01

Bellfire01 I'll say anything

That's me. I can climb up but down is difficult. I don't understand why I can look across up high, up up high but not down up high.