What Do You Usually Eat For Breakfast?

Discussion in 'Let Food Be Your Medicine' started by Ashalicious, Apr 16, 2015.

1. Backchat

Backchat Supporter HipForums Supporter

I wouldn't be able to meditate after eating all that lot, just joking of course :)

2. Felice

Felice Members

Usually I have an orange or a grapefruit for breakfast.

3. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

4. eggsprog

eggsprog anti gang marriage HipForums Supporter

I try to have a smoothie for breakfast every morning, usually with strawberries, blueberries, kale, banana, almonds, chia seeds, hemp hearts, and greek yogurt.

And a couple of cups of coffee.

5. JaneLove

JaneLove Members

I like cereal for breakfast.

6. AbsolutHip

AbsolutHip Guest

Normally, I begin with a cup of water as soon as I wake up, so that my digestive system gets jumpstarted.

After that, simply a pot of steel cut oatmeal, with 2 teasponoons of butter (sometimes organic, sometimes not), and dried cranberries.

On the weekends, either chicken or turkey links/sausage/patties, scrambled eggs with cheese, and cheese grits.

I will be frank, I should not be coming as close to the grains and dairy as I do, but sometimes, it just makes my Saturday's!

7. HappyHelena

HappyHelena Members

My breakfast usually consists of a big cup of coffee and cereals… In the morning I cant eat that much and I don’t have the time for a big breakfast (I oversleep nearly everyday :p) but at the weekend, especially on sunday, we have a big breakfast with fruits, toast, cereals… I really enjoy this, because the whole family sits together and no one has to hurry ;)

8. Mattekat

Mattekat Ice Queen of The North

I have been enjoying muffins for breakfast lately. I make them myself and try to pack as much healthy stuff in as I can so it isn't just a pile of flour.

I made oat and kamut muffins today to have for breakfasts this week! They have no flour, just the oats and kamut flakes, so it's sort of like a breakfast cereal muffin. I added raisin, banana and chia seeds too so they should be a good start to the day. I was thinking of trying out a savoury muffin recipe too, for days when I don't want a sweet breakfast, or for lunches.