What do you use to Toke up???

Discussion in 'Show Your Piece' started by TokeMEup420, Aug 4, 2005.

1. overactive imaginati

overactive imaginati Member

for a while i used bottles all the time, but then i realized i had a pipe. i bought it in thailand a few years ago, and its an opium pipe from 200 years ago, made a ceramic with bronze and engravings. it works great

2. mrsmorrison27

mrsmorrison27 yoda piss

bongs. without a doubt my favorite way to smoke. I love how smooth and cool it is..plus it gets me higher

3. dr frylock

dr frylock Member

joints,blunts. I dont mind using bowls. but those are my favorite. But my favorit out of all is the hookah. Gonna buy one soon

4. PeaceItOut

PeaceItOut Member

i personally hate blunts, joints i can do as like a warm up, but water bongs, ice bongs, and pipes are my favorite. always gota have a beautiful water bong for 420 though :)

5. enzo123

enzo123 Member

bongs and hookahs

6. effer

effer Member

I usually use me good ol' water bong. You jump for high to high as hell in about one hit (with good herb).

7. KJohns24029

KJohns24029 Member

I usually smoke out of bowls. I prefer a good bong but I don't have a good one. Neither do my bros. Bluts and Js are ok, I'll take a bowl of them though.

8. thomyorke

thomyorke Member

bongs are by far my favorite

9. skierdood

skierdood Space For Rent

i generally use my bubbler.

10. POVExdeath

POVExdeath Member

I like bongs the best if I'm alone, I get high so much faster, but it burns so much more weed. Blunts are much better if you have a lot of people over, because they can be passed many many times and still hit. I've never really liked joints, they don't really get me high. And it always seems like you use a lot of weed in them too, for only a mild high. I can use 1/2 that weed in a bowl and get twice or three times as fucked up.

The best of all is the waterfall though...you use a tiny little bowl, but you get very high from the weed. And it hits like 3-4 times. Also, if you make a kief bowl for the waterfall, you'll get EXTREMELY high, like you can trip off of weed. If you want the ultimate hit you can put a blunt in the top of a waterfall. You barely have to light it, and it burns a lot of weed from the blunt. But it makes the most dense smoke cloud you will ever see in your lifetime, and if you can take that you will be as high as you've ever been.

Oh yeah, back to bongs. I love using my bong the most, though I've tried a PHX with a ashcatch, icecatch, etc. The entire thing was filled with ice, you would take a hit and cough from the smoke being too cold if you hit it too slow. My current bong has a nice ashcatch so it has double water filtration, and it has a 9-hole diffuser at the bottom of the slide so it makes a lot of little bubbles and it cools the smoke better.

11. moongazer

moongazer Member

me and my dad almost always use his trusty wooden bowl. i love it.
    but, the otehr day-and this is rare!-he rolled a joint. GOD i love joints!!!!!!!!!!!!
    only used a bong a few times, still haven't mastered it- it takes, like, 2 friends to light it for me, then another to tell me how to inhale and hold it in. it gives me the BIGGEST high ever-one time, i smoked resin out of a bong and was as stoned as can be for hours. so bongs rock, too.

12. Bonkai

Bonkai Later guys

I mostly use joints, but use a pipe/bong/bowl every once in a while. Cooking pot is def the best tho, gets you HIIIIIIGGH!

13. moongazer

moongazer Member

cooking it? never tried it. you mean like brownies, right? >.<
    (funny how long i've been smoking and i don't know how to do this!)

EDIT: this is my 420th post! 4:20!
    to celebrate, i'm gonna smoke when i get offline.

14. Bonkai

Bonkai Later guys

OH yeah smoke it up!!!! Yes i mean brownies, the best. One time a friend of mine put 3 Os in one batch of brownie and they came out smelling like hash. I was seriously high for a day and a half off one brownie. I don't recommend it tho, my stomach was hurting for laughing so much.

15. moongazer

moongazer Member

haha that's a beautiful pain, though! =D
    yesterday me and my dad-(this is off-topic, but still!)-me and him watched a scene from the Bill Murray movie "What About Bob?" OVER AND OVER again, for about a half-hour. we were crying from laughing! we couldn't even talk, my throat was on fire!
    (((good movie, hilarious when you're high, i must say.)))

16. pushit

pushit One jive Motha Fucka

I usually use my pipes, glass mostly. But I have a friend with a 1 ft and 8 ft bong so sometimes I use that, but only if I have a massive stash.

17. moon.beam

moon.beam Member

i prefer joints... something more natural about smoking it like that, i think.

i have a beautiful bubbler, but it's a pain in the ass to clean, so i rarely use it. [​IMG]
    we also have a few nice bongs (a small one, a zong, & a big one named Dagger), but like i said, it's more natural to smoke a joint.

plus, i love going places stoned, & a joint is easy to bring anywhere.

peace & love,
    moon beam

18. (Hambone)

(Hambone) Member

I like joints best, especially in social settings. Plus, I really love rolling joints, so it's ritualistic I guess. If not joints, I usually like a glass pipe. I only smoke from bongs occasionally.

19. KingGeorgeIII

KingGeorgeIII Member

I have a little bubbler that is perfect. Smooth, portable, not to mention how cool it looks. Blunts are GREAT for in the car while driving around, plus they taste delicious.

20. skate4element81

skate4element81 Member

honestly, i will smoke out of anything that has airflow from the weed to my lungs. ive used mechanical pencil tubes to smoke roaches before. shit when im outta papers i smoke out of a water bottle. may not be the most healthiest but what the fuck i already smoke cigs and weed both so its not like im really gonna live til a 100 or nothing.