What do you use to Toke up???

Discussion in 'Show Your Piece' started by TokeMEup420, Aug 4, 2005.

1. PlaceboAddikt

PlaceboAddikt Paranoia!

I very much like glass bowls, I would have to say they are my favorites. However the last few times I smoked I have used my boyfriend's corn cob pipe, lmao. We lost our glass bowl, Goliath, one day, and decided we needed something to smoke out of so he picked up that bad boy for 50 cents. Oh yes. We've found Goliath again, though.

2. Bauerpotwar33

Bauerpotwar33 Member

i prefer dutch masters blunts, burns for ever but a lil hard to roll.

3. Vermilion

Vermilion Member

Either my metal pipe, or a waterfall bong.

4. drugy420

drugy420 Member

6 foot party bong all the way if u can take it all and hold it thay git u so fuckin riped

5. bongwater89

bongwater89 Member

pipes are my fav.. less work and they are small. metal pipes are my fav.. dunno why. hookas are fun though but i have only smoked shisha out of that so i cant compare it to the others legitimately., lol. but yeah it smells good so im not complaining.

6. mslpanthers

mslpanthers Member

Normally bowls and blunts. Every now and then I will whip out the bong.

7. stratface

stratface Member

a minute ago i used this kickass pipe my friend made out of a couple pens and something for the bowl... i'm baked, man.

8. gokey

gokey Visitor

hey guys
    this has probably been asked before but hey, we're stoners...
    im a regular smoker and experienced in the feilds of joints and bongs
    im wondering how you use a "bowl" as opposed to a pipe... whats the difference? which is better?

9. Lostsince87

Lostsince87 Member

How about a fatty blunt stuffed into your glass on glass on glass 2 foot double barrel faded make yo ass cough up lung butter like no tommorow peice

10. swazo

swazo i am amazing.

lol.

on a pipe... you put your weed in the "bowl".

in university now its almost always my:
    one hitter
    massive 3-pap joints
    bong

11. gokey

gokey Visitor

lol nah i was talking more along the lines of do you need a screen for a glass spoon pipe (always thought they were called "bowls")?

its just i hate having to use screens and would really like to find a pipe which doesnt nee done

cheers

12. medicalbud

medicalbud Member

I cant find camera but this is what I have nothing fancy

I have a few I like to not share pipe or bongs no more .Its just due to I seem to cut down on colds this way.

2 Glass bongs

1 18-24 inch bong purple round bottom

1 8in clear glass color lines round bottom

Brass chamber pipe 3 inch

Ceramic pipe 3 inch

Glass pipe color lines clear glass 4-5 inch

A small Kief box.

A small metal can with metal spokes inside it, made to rip a weed bud apart by twisting the can.

I use the brass pipe for out doors never breaks.The glass or ceramic stays home due to breaks out doors on hard surface.

Taste and health wise its bongs and glass pipe brass use screen and give funny taste off .

13. xSpazxRazx

xSpazxRazx Member

Blunts and bowls.

I get higher on blunts, bowls are just for use when there's nothing else.

Bongs, hate them.

14. Subliminal89

Subliminal89 A Tokémon Master

why do you hate bongs? just wondering

15. hippieatheart

hippieatheart vagina boob

i smoke joints 95% of the time i smoke weed.
    i used to hate them, until i discovered my boyfriend can roll awesome joints

16. Subliminal89

Subliminal89 A Tokémon Master

but joints are so wasteful...

17. knotdirty

knotdirty Over the Rainbow

I have a beeauuuuutiful glass pipe. I also used to use this cheap pipe that I got at a gas station when I first started smoking...it was made of the kind of wood looking plastic that they use in cars, and the bowl was enormous. I bought it for like $2.50. Gave it away, dude told me he uses it every day and gets lots of compliments on it. :)

mmm, I haven't had a blunt in ages. And joints aren't wasteful if you hotbox...but I hate smoking them with a group. Somebody always gets it soggy. :( Nothing worse than sucking on a wet joint.

18. CPL Clegg

CPL Clegg Member

I usually use a wooden tobacco pipe only because I'm not old enough to buy a glass bowl. However I'm going to get one soon from my friend's older brother.

I smoked a blunt with some friends to ring in the New Year.

I also made a water bong out of a water bottle which worked great until it broke, but I got the best hits with that and was high really quickly. I want to fix it but it's so hard to make it perfectly air tight...any suggestions?

19. CircaX43521

CircaX43521 rat in a drain ditch

most of the time I only smoke blunts and joints when other people have them.
    I'll make a homemade bong on special occasions, but I usually use pipes, I carved a wooden one myself, and made a metal one from an altoids can.

20. Petter

Petter Member

I use a nice looking tobacco pipe (I know, I know, blasphemy...) while I philosophize walking in the forest or sitting alone in a great meadow. aah, summertime... with friends I usually smoke joints or bongs.