What do you Think When you´re doing it??

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Ikarion, May 31, 2004.

1. Ikarion

Ikarion Member

I´m sure plenty of people would say this is a silly question with an obvious aswer, if you´re one of those, please don´t bother posting!

My question, since sex is universal, but since cultural backgrounds and each ones experiences and raisings are different, is in what are you often found thinking (if anything) while you are having sex. Everythings that crosses your minds goes!!! Do you think about making the other one moan with pleasure so hard you get the feeling you´re hurting them? Do you trill to ear and try to get that out? Do you have egocentric toughs and just can´t stop thinking how hot and good looking mate have you got for yourselves? Do you just can´t stop thinking "this is soooo fucking amazing!!". Do you just feel yourselves full with love and see sex as the climax of your feelings for the other person? Do you have guilty complexes about sex and get your excitement by thinking "this is so wrong, i´m doing a bad, bad thing! Sooo dirty!"
    Enough speculation from my part.... Now you enter with the facts!!!

2. Naren

Naren Member

Definitely

3. akhc

akhc Member

I'm savouring every touch.. every sensation.. and trying my hardest to satisfy the lady :)

4. Ikarion

Ikarion Member

Naren: nice quoting. I mean, that might be true but there can be also other ocasions were you may found yourself thinking other things...

5. Miss_Tambourine_Girl

Miss_Tambourine_Girl Member

6. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

sometimes i feel myself thonking "i wish i wasnt here..i wish i could say no..no no" ... but ive tried to learn to actually say that aloud more then think it as its got me in bad places before. i learnt to just forget about what was happening..think of other things a parhaps listen to what ever song was on at the particular time.

If its at a sensul passionate moment and the emotions are high and thre is touching and kissing (even if its not full on sex) i just think how amazing it feels. i savour every touch and kiss and i just think i want that person closer... even if they are as close as possible...i just want them closer.

And sometime i just want to please him... and i just think about weather im pleasing him.

And sometimes...i get as song stuck in my head...... :S

7. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

It depends really........ If its spontanious its normally feeling the suprise surge of pleasure along with "Oh shit yeah" but if its semi planned and sensual its all....... Twisty. Dont know how to explain it. I could probably show you if I have any willing females :D

8. Naren

Naren Member

Oh, sure!:)

9. DAV-UK

DAV-UK Member

When me and my mate are fucking I try to think of ways to ring her bell :) Clit licking is good

10. AutumnAuburn

AutumnAuburn Senior Member

It really depends on if I'm into it (it's rare when I'm not)...

If I'm into it, then I'm truly not thinking anything at all... Sex tends to be a spiritual experience for me and it takes me to another plane of existence...

If I'm not into it, then I will be thinking about stuff I need to do (errands I need to run, or chores that need to be handled) or whatever. But, generally, even if I start off not into it, I will get into it after a few minutes and off I go, communing with The Universe... LOL

11. StarGateKeeper

StarGateKeeper Member

When it is truly making love, I think of the most gentle way of caressing, I communicate physically the love in my heart, I tune myself into her body, finding the strings of her instrument and strumming beautiful music, or if I am doing oral, I speak to her body in ancient tongues, enticing her spirit to rise and dance with me. Tweaking all pleasure centers simultaniously, and alternatively until the dance reaches its fevered ecstatic peak, then there is only breath and lingered music.I think of the physical pleasure of my partner, once properly stimulated and satisfied, I think about the extreme pleasure that runs through me and making that last as long as possible. For me I think my own climax is a little anticlimatic.. the act of getting there is better than arriving...
    Not everytime mind you, but it is great to have an major sexual event instead of just a sexual act.

12. Naren

Naren Member

Wow, StargGateKeeper...what you wrote is just wonderful! I totally agree!:)

13. StarGateKeeper

StarGateKeeper Member

Thanks for noticing.... ;)

14. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

Some of my more interesting thoughts during sex

What is that cologne?

Oh my goodnes! Are those man-titties?

Is there a polite way to tell him to get out?

My ass itches!

And most often....I coulda had a V-8

15. Ikarion

Ikarion Member

StarGateKeeper vbmenu_register("postmenu_79048", true); : I agree when you say it´s better being on arrival than just having arrived :)I prefer feeling aroused than reaching the climax.