what do you think of Jason Mraz?

Discussion in 'Music' started by dylanzeppelin, May 17, 2004.

1. dylanzeppelin

dylanzeppelin daydream believer

I have this cd and believe it to be a good one. Although some people classify him as pop, I think his lyrics are quite different from the usual pop scenario and I think the whole feel of his music is quite unique and interesting to listen to. What do you think?

2. luna99

luna99 Member

I like him.... the first time I ever saw him live, it was an amazing show full of energy and I just danced the entire time... it was great.. but the last two times I've seen him it's been kinda mellow ...

either way though, I like him... I think he has a great voice and I like the "scatting"(don't know what else to call it) style that he has....

he might be considered more "pop" but I don't really care.... *AND* he does a kick ass cover of "summer breeze" heh. ;)

3. dylanzeppelin

dylanzeppelin daydream believer

aww i love that song, "summer breeze" its the song i been playing alot of, any sites i can find that cover by him? that would be awesome ..peace

4. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

I can't say I've ever listened to an entire Jason Mraz song. However I have seen snipets of his video on MTV, and it was pure garbage from what I heard.

5. soulrebel51

soulrebel51 i's a folkie.

I think he's a crappy fusion of Jack Johnson and John Mayer. :p

6. letstakeourtime

letstakeourtime Member

I like the song after an afternoon, It was just on a cd some one made me, I never really listened to any thing else maybe I should check it out, but I hated the remedy, I forgot about that one