What Do You Think Is The Best All Around Pipe?

Discussion in 'Show Your Piece' started by jo_k_er_man, Mar 20, 2005.

?

Whats the best overall pipe?

1. Spoon

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Chillum

98 vote(s)
    20.2%
  3. One Hitter

25 vote(s)
    5.1%
  4. Sherlock

27 vote(s)
    5.6%
  5. Bubbler

29 vote(s)
    6.0%
  6. Bong

99 vote(s)
    20.4%
  7. SideCar

187 vote(s)
    38.5%
  8. Hammer

6 vote(s)
    1.2%
  9. Zepplin

15 vote(s)
    3.1%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Mabus3

Mabus3 Member

yeah most def a bubbler cuz they are like a mini bong but yet still portable like a pipe.

2. Shaman420

Shaman420 Herbalist

In my opinion.. and I think you should take this as an "expert" opinion because of my other posts.

Best Bong = Roor

Best Vape = Volcano even better than the Vapezilla! yup I said it.

Best Bubbler/other piece = probably someone in your community, support your local artists for anything other than bongs in which Germany has revolutionized with Roor and Vaporizers which once again the Germans are on it with the 'cano!

3. YoungHip11011

YoungHip11011 Member

I haven't even heard of most of those... So i just stook with one hitter... the only things I've heard of were On Hitter, Bong, and Bubbler (although I have never used a Bubbler).

4. drugy420

drugy420 Member

at home 6 foot patry bong to blow the back of my head the fuck off and on the go papers and a mini bubler for the resend weed out of roches

5. untainted

untainted Member

a friend and i found a mini teapot that works as a pipe, bong and vaporizor. we had to biuld the bong slide piece but it fits inside the pot when we're done. it's not on the list but it's somewhat unique. i find it hits eceptionaly well and is very concealable. it doesn't even look like a piece unless you see it being smoked.

6. purple gypsy

purple gypsy Banned

How cool Untainted!!!! Post a photo of it if you can. I'd like to see it. Peace Out.

7. gokey

gokey Visitor

big time weed newbie here

just picked up a nice glass "spoon" (as you call it) pipe. just wondering if i need to use screens and what the carb is for (iv only ever seen them on bongs..?)

cheers

8. purple gypsy

purple gypsy Banned

I would use a screen, unless you want to waste alot of good stuff, if you know what I mean. Hold your finger over the carb until half way thru your hit, then take your finger off and keep sucking on the pipe until you finish your hit. Just like a bong, only you don't have to lift the bowl like you do on a bong. Peace

9. cotton_mouth

cotton_mouth Member

just recently bought a bubbler, so now I have metal chamber (discrete concealable) a sherlock (smooth, big bowl) and a bubbler (AMAZING, hits like a freakin champ) and papers (roller too so perfect J's, and like the taste) I would have to say my favorite would be the bubbler...except for the fact of spillage

10. veroness

veroness There's only one :)

a nice thick pipe with bright colors that change and a little whole and a big shot gun.

11. floodhappy

floodhappy Member

Bubbler for sure

12. YoungHip11011

YoungHip11011 Member

I know I have already posted here, but I would like to say this: I get a new (used) hookah, and it hits great! I love the way to where if you put cold water in, it makes it so you don't really feel the smoke rushing in and you take bigger hits and get higher, faster. the one I have is a mini and works great as hell.You can hide it almost anywhere, even put it in your pocket! I would suggest one to anyone if they want concelement with a great taste and hit.

13. maddhatter

maddhatter Senior Member

all smoking pieces are awesome but some are better smoked in places where others wouldn't. like a bong is best at home. pipes are good for bringing to party's. blunts and joints are great for chilling outside when it's cold. one hitters are great if you're around public (i use mine at school cause your allowed to smoke cigarettes there). bubblers are like bongs with a pipe mouthpiece and they're great wherever.

the others (sherlocks, sidecar, hammer) are just different varieties of pipes so each one is basically the same.

14. Kannabis King

Kannabis King Member

I have a Hammer and 2 spoons. I prefer the Hammer the most because of smooth hits and good high you get from water filtration. The spoons are cool one of them is about 3" and it saved my ass from being arrested cause of how small it is. Hits good and has decent bowl all glass too. Other one is awesome for when your kicking it with your homies nice bowl all glass party bowl pretty much wouldnt take it out too much tho because of size same with Hammer. So I use my little spoon the most but I prefer the Bubbler/Hammer the best

15. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

i personally like to use steamrollers. i had this epic one that i dug out of the ground and made into a pipe. but then my friends mom found it and... disposed of it... ='( im thinking about making a new one. one with more suction.

16. Hesh

Hesh Member

steamrollers are awesome. :D basically the first kinda pipe i made. i know this might sound bad, but it was made of a 2" diameter clear PVC pipe, at 7" long. the bowl i got from the end of a garden hose, brass? i drilled a hole at about 2/half inches from the end and stuck that bowl on. then i just used a piece of construction paper and put a square underneath the bowl. it was so awesome! but eventually it got so dirty i just threw it away. i got my friend high for his first time with it. massive hits... :D

then i bought myself a thick/chunky color changing glass chillum fumed with gold and silver, it has a white spiralies twisting inside. they call it a GS Twist, its 4" and the colors i got change to green and yellow in a spiral, when its really resined up it turns to blue on the edges... i'd show u a pic but i cleaned it awhile ago. :D maybe i'll post it later, bought it online...

17. BLUNTSYDE

BLUNTSYDE Member

Because the thread says best all around pipe i think ill go spoon b/c i got a spoon pipe and never get caught with it no matter what its so easily hidden.

but usually i smoke blunts

18. captain crunchy

captain crunchy Member

After finally getting one, I think bubblers are amazing.

Such clean and strong hits.

Very cool stuff. I guess I would pick it over a bong because it's more mobile and concealable.

19. Oneness

Oneness Dead

bub with a diffuser, glass screen.. but you need some phat weed, some keef, and some hash on it, to get the full effect. Feels like you eat some food, if you take a big hit

20. cheefinking420

cheefinking420 Member

in my opinion spoons are the best pieces to smoke out of; they are fairly descreet as far as the ransid smell of resin goes, they're easy to pack, mine usually rolls so no problem with lighting