What Do You Think About Promiscuous Women? (AKA "Sluts"?

Discussion in 'Sex Polls' started by Amethyst87F, May 16, 2018.

1. Tonynewyork6969

Tonynewyork6969 Members

My gal is not a slut. She loves sex. She's had over one hundred cocks fuck her pussy. She can move those hips and work her pussy like no one I've ever fucked and I have had over one hundred too. I'm 56 she's 46. She's sucks cock like no one else and swallows my whole cock and cum. She's totally amazing at 5'4" 135 with 36dds. We fuck almost every day. She's had major cocks in her around 9 inches I'm about 6. She can imitate what they have sounded like as they fucked her and how good or bad they ate her out. That power pussy is unreal. It can stretch or tighten and I have been able to just about fist fuck her. Her ass is amazing and I can fuck her ass with a dildo in her pussy. I've even fucked her pussy with a vibrator while my cock is inside her and anal beads in her ass. No one compares.

2. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Sounds wonderful. You lucked out that way. Hopefully you have the other "right stuff" to take you through old age, infirmity, and ultimately passing.

Bubba Ray likes this.
  3. Italy185

Italy185 Straight male... here to make friends

I have zero problem with a woman that likes sex, I know a lot of guys are insecure dealing with women that have had a lot of Partners... That doesn't bother me at all

4. Bubba Ray

Bubba Ray Members

She went from having an affair to becoming the mistress to being the white girl fucked by a black guy. (All the same guy.) He had the audacity to post something about being faithful to your wife, all while he was fucking her. Took me a long time to get past it.

5. Italy185

Italy185 Straight male... here to make friends

Wow

6. waynedunn

waynedunn Banned

If a guy can be a slut then why not woman.
    We all want and have sex

7. Bubba Ray

Bubba Ray Members

I wish I could look at her past in the same light and have no difficulty that she was definitely promiscuous in the past. Search the term “retroactive jealousy (RJ). I real. I know, it’s real. Don’t judge me nor call me a hypocrite. I’m doing my best to deal with something that borders on OCD.

8. Dr. Banner84

Dr. Banner84 Members

I don’t have any problem with promiscuous women but I do have a problem with any woman who uses her vagina and overall sexuality as a weapon. You have those who just want to be free and aren’t willing to put themselves or others in compromising positions just to get off but then you have some women that will have sex to be spiteful or are looking to get something out of it because they know the power of their “P”.

I think in certain cases it becomes a personality thing. It depends on the woman and her motives that define whether her promiscuity is acceptable or not. At least in my opinion

9. YouCanTrustMe

YouCanTrustMe Average Size Member

I’ve been happily married for 30 years. I’ve only had five sexual partners. I’ve never been with a girl/woman who’d had more than ten partners (yes, I believed what they told me). While I like the things the more “experienced” girls could do between the sheets, I didn’t want to know where they learned it or who taught them.

10. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Sounds like you didn't get paired well. It can be hard because there's so many aspects to it. You've learned some lessons through all the hurting.

That response you answered was to Tony though, btw.

I think slutty chicks are awesome for partners not raising kids. And for men who rank sex as high priority. The supply is pretty good at younger age but I think it's a shame how hard it is to find slutty chicks who are retirement age.

Dr. Banner84 likes this.
  11. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

I like to be a little Naughty!