What do you think about Lebanon's situation????

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by hip_peace, May 31, 2007.

1. Pepik

Pepik Banned

That makes no sense at all. Corporations are not pitting Hamas against Fatah, or Fatah al-Islam against the Lebanese government. You have only one answer to everything - blame American corporations - and no matter how totally irrelevant and illogical, you rely on it for every occasion.

2. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

No,the american government and corporations are taking advantage of a backward civilization to pull off the biggest HEIST in history,complete with the implied permission and the money of the american people.It's working quite well for them--fuckers.

3. hip_peace

hip_peace Senior Member

AMERICA is beyond each shitt you could find on earth from war... blood ...ect..ect...

4. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Civilization was invented in the Middle East, while we were "living in skins"
    What Happened ?

It can't All be the falut of American Corporatiions.

5. hip_peace

hip_peace Senior Member

The Middle East Is = Where The Shitt Of All Ppl
    Beleive Me All , We Are Like The Garbage Of This Globe And All The Shitty Leaders Out Their

6. Piney

I go to a museem. see The glories of the Bronze Age.

The invention of writing. domestication of farm animals. cultivation of grains and cereals. The first towns and cities.

The wonders of the aincent world. The hanging gardens of Babylon.
    Pharoahs Lighthouse. Pyramids & Spinyx. Solomons temple.

Sculptures, mosiacs. metalworks.

All of this while The West was under forest, a wilderness with people in the stone age, who couldn't even write their name.

Later on, it was Astronomy, Medicine, Al-chemy, Al-gebra Libraries, navagation, cartography,
    while The West lumbered under the fuedal thumb.

Middle-Easterners are not un-civilized. They invented civilization.

7. gardener

gardener Realistic Humanist

Yes they did!, and they should never be allowed to be lumped together under a term like muslim extremist or terrorist, that allows for the wholesale slaughter and disrespect of a race and it's history. The US did that to their own indigenous peoples, are we going to allow anyone that disagrees with capitalist greed to be manipulated in the same way? I say NO!

That's one of the reasons the US troops allowed the looting of the Iraqi museums. Where are those artifacts and libraries now?

8. gardener

Don't buy the marketing demand answers!

9. Pepik

Pepik Banned

That's what's great about you Gardener. You believe anything if it supports your prejudices.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/Iraq/Story/0,2763,974193,00.html

Now tell me the one about how the Americans destroyed the Buddhas of Bamyan.

10. Piney

11. guy

guy Senior Member

if you look through some more pages in history you'll see that the invasion of ireland by britain happened in a big way 1160 'ish with the involvement of british troops being used to help the local irish kings as i remember it. blowing people up is rarely a way of solving problems it should always be used as a last resort.

as time went on the british government became even more blood thirsty and vengeful for some cow paddocks that are always wet summer or winter just across the irish sea. why they even became involved with ireland and wanted to dominate it i will never know.

british troops used to burn down villages in ireland and do all kinds of other stupid things to annoy people, no wonder the irish became so pissed off and resorted to doing stupid things too. stupidity usually breeds stupidity. understanding the past allows us to understand the present.

12. hip_peace

hip_peace Senior Member

YOU SAIDDDDDDDDDDD IT , FINALY SOMEONE SAID THE TRUTH
    THIS LIGNE YOU SAID
    ''Middle-Easterners are not un-civilized. They invented civilization.''
    IS THE TRUTH
    SO THANK YOU .

13. hip_peace

hip_peace Senior Member

i see the futur when i look at the past , because in some how there is A CONNECTION BETWEEN THEM , as you said , and as the story here in Middle East.

14. Piney

I would be ashamed tho think that any English people would think that I am in sympathy with those Irish who would bomb innocents in London or England.
    There is no injustice in The Bogside, Belfast which is great enough to plant a bomb in The Square Mile, London.
    When Gerry Adams visited our town to raise money we stayed away.
    The IRA is a batch of gangsters. I judge and condem them.

Perhaps a little more shame is what our world needs.

15. gardener

I watched the looting of Baghdad on the news, I watched as our ground troops stood back while armed civilians looted hospitals and government offices. They were only interested in raising a flag over a statue for their few minutes of media glory. I've read the reports that because we were too busy with the photo ops we allowed bombs and arms to be captured that we knew about previous to our invasion.

I saw the news footage of the destroyed artifacts and the opened and upturned files. I remember the interviews with the museum officials.

And your article admits there was damage.

As far as the Buddha, it's not relevant to the discussion, it's just another tactic of yours to divert attention.

Aren't Pakistan and Saudi our buddies in your eyes?