What do you think about Lebanon's situation????

Discussion in 'America Attacks!' started by hip_peace, May 31, 2007.

1. Pepik

Pepik Banned

Except the Sinai, southern Lebanon, Gaza, and the fact that they offered most of the West Bank in a peace deal? Sounds like you don't really care about the facts, you just hate Israel.
    No, the problem is you haven't read through this thread. Check the cartoon at the beginning.

2. guy

guy Senior Member

sorry to burst your bubble but israel is a state created from stolen land not bought land

steal anyones land and they don't like it.

i guess people were just too greedy to look at the big picture. the real estate and land developers must be laughing their socks off. first land is stolen, then it is sold, the original owners hang around shooting at the buyer and firing rockets at the buyer. some of the land developers and real estate agents hang around figuring they can milk the situation further but some of them get killed.

things will only get worse in israel as the jewish taliban of the west bank consolidate more power into their hands democratically ie they outbreed the secular jews.

it is a war of attrition, something common in the middle east, pretty soon someone is going to get fed up and go somewhere else.

don't believe me? go there and find out for yourself.

3. hip_peace

hip_peace Senior Member

My friends read between the lignes and the backgrounds, do not beleive the cameras and the shitty news IT'S ALL full of lies and the real story in under the table with the big guys and soon we will remember each others

4. gardener

gardener Realistic Humanist

You have to be kidding. They are still not willing to turn southern Lebanon over to Lebanon. Why the bombing and destruction if that is true. Gaza there again... are the people of Gaza allowed to live free lives? Build a wall enforce curfews and borders on a people that inhabited the area before the Jews. That's generous of them.

5. hip_peace

hip_peace Senior Member

Mathwe an explosion near my home please check random thoughts i post it all with the real pics
    i just saw everything from my balcony..
    Peace.

6. hip_peace

hip_peace Senior Member

''mbworkrelated '' Mathwe if you may to check it

7. mbworkrelated

mbworkrelated Banned

Ok I will check it out

8. hip_peace

hip_peace Senior Member

Thank You

9. tripoli

tripoli Member

The more a person looks at the Middle East, the clearer it becomes that Israel is the problem.

What they did to Lebanon in July of 2006 was criminal in the extreme.

What they do, every day, in the occupied territories is likewise brutish and vulgar.

And their AIPAC stranglehold on American politicians has long been ludicrous.

10. gardener

Exactly, and the American public is being sold a bill of goods that all people of Islamic faith are fanatics and should be taken out. I think we need to step back and look at how extreme Isreal can also be. An individual faith isn't a reason to label all that espouse it as extremists. Extremists can exist within any faith. Let's not get ourselves in a place where we target others based on faith. Let's ask questions about motives, and perhaps head off those that only seek to benefit monetarily without considering the others. And they are usually the ones that market their wars to the rest of us. Our children and property are lost, but they start building their summer homes based on the increased profits.

11. gardener

I know a lot of my current friends and relatives now view anyone of Islamic faith as a terrorist...when did we allow this to happen. It's got to stop!

Because they hear our politicians state over and over again Islamic Terrorist, well there are other forms of terroism, there always have been. I think Political Terrorism, should be something we are more afraid of.

I am more afraid of people like Lieberman and other politicians that try to label whole religions as terrorists than I am of a religion. These people use labels to gain advantage.

12. gardener

It's actually more corporate terriosim at fault in the world today. Corporations pitting us against each other so that they can capture markets. We are told that individuals should no longer be able to sue for liability, because it increases the cost of goods. But guess what if the goods are inferior or substandard, they should be held liable. Workers Comp and protections have been eroded to a point where the individual has few rights. But the corporations receive federal funds and support where the individual is told they have to buck up and take care of themselves, while the tax dollars paid by individuals, becauses corporations don't pay taxes go to offset and support corporations in times of need like Katrina.

13. hip_peace

hip_peace Senior Member

Islamic Terrorist is the wrong word to use , some ppl changed the islam view to life and use it as a sword and alot of those silly politicians are taking the most advantages out of it for their greedy benefits
    they always talk '' for the sake of freedom'' well all i see in this ligne is the background of it witch is : '' for the sake of daemon ''
    i think this is a very one of kind game to rule this silly world

14. tripoli

tripoli Member

That is a big part of it, yes. I think that the corporations have given themselves far too much power. It's little wonder that, in a time when corporate productivity is at an all-time high, there is still rampant poverty throughout the world, and most laborers are in debt up to their ears.

The corporations who provide the war machinery - they are, in fact, the biggest reason we still have wars.

15. hip_peace

hip_peace Senior Member

sorry for being out of subject but i got to ask ''Tripoli ? are you from Tripoli Lebanon ? or Libia !!? ''

16. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It's really sad and tragic how humans treat each other.The middle east,Darfur ,Iraq and many other places around the world just keep the horrors going.Innocent people like Hip-Peace just want to live a normal life like most in the world do.It's always about money/land/religion by some,destroying life for the majority and ensnaring the innocent in the middle.What the hell is wrong with humans?Can't we get leaders that believe that life means something beyond their own enrichment?It's a constant fight against evil.Can altruism and love ever prevail?What will it take to change the "rules"?

17. tripoli

tripoli Member

I'm from Colorado.

Gordon Brown was in Iraq yesterday on a "fact-finding mission". It needn't all have looked gloomy for the next prime minister, however - not if he did some fact-finding about Blackwater, a North Carolina company that is now one of the most profitable military contractors operating in Iraq, and proves just what a land of opportunity Iraq really is. Blackwater's president, Gary Jackson, acclaimed a "staggering" 600% growth in 2004: "This is a billion-dollar industry," he said, "and Blackwater has only scratched the surface of it." So if Gordon, or any of us, wants to get on this Iraqi gravy train, we could do worse than see how Blackwater goes about it.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/story/0,,2100844,00.html

18. hip_peace

hip_peace Senior Member

Thank you ''Tripoli''

19. hip_peace

hip_peace Senior Member

Well ''scratcho'' Thank you for your support and i agree with you it's just a none stop battle againt evil it's all life of Dogs we are living for the sake of some greedy people and some (paper) = financial benefit i prefer to Die Free and and respected than to live crushed and insulted by this history who is immortalizing cowards like those shitty leaders in this world who is killing us day after day like we are cows or something ...

20. gardener

How many average Americans are even aware of Blackwater, and the fact that the civilian consultants constantly mentioned are actually Blackwater or Halliburton employees. Who actually orchestrated Abu Gharib? Yet they profit by the billions everytime our congress signs a funding bill.