What do you think about geminis

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by Thethirdbenjamin, May 10, 2004.

1. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

This is an opened ended thread afterall everyone has diffrent ideas about diffrent signs.

The reason why i post this is i read that a lot of people have trouble understanding gemini guys?? is this true?? hopefully all get an answer.

2. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

I know many versions of gemini people and it all comes down to the same thing...

You never know what side of them is showing.:rolleyes:

It's just a generalisation, dont crucify me please.

3. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

I won't crucify you after all its an open ended thread.

Well its intresting you noticed that because actually yesterday was mothers day and well i was lot nicer to my mom and nicer to everyone, alot nicer then usally but my mom didn't say anything.

But how about when comes to understanding gemini's???

4. Enonemouse

Enonemouse Happy Wanderer

married to another Gemini it can be very freaky. I am a cusp with cancer he is a cusp with Tarus (I think). We are totally different.

In general I find most Geminis loyal and helpful but what ever you do don't piss them off or your in big trouble. I tend to believe that Geminis are not as accused two faced but multi persanalities that have different moods as often as you have thoughts.

Just my thoughts
    Love & Laughter
    Enonemouse

5. Natz

Natz Member

i'm a gemini and what i hate about that is admittedly i'm two faced. I can't help it though and I know a lot of other gemini's who are the same. you'll probably find that however much they like to deny it, its true.:p Its not always a bad thing though. I'm not a horrible person.

6. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

I will admit to it i can be two people sometimes but the thing i notice is

well its not so much that i want to be moody its because of the way things are around me that affect my mood.

kinda like if i wake up and i have to hurry up to make it in time all be rushing for the rest of the day, or if i slip on a bar of soap i will be pretty grumpy for the rest of the day.

7. Enonemouse

Enonemouse Happy Wanderer

It all depends on what you call two faced. i wil admit my moods can change quickly and often but I would NEVER say something about you that I wouldn't say to your face. to me that is what two faced is. Multi faced yes but not two faced. I may be in an excellent mood in the morning then pissed off my lunch but I will always tell you I am am thinkning not tell someone else what I think of you and tell you something different.

Oh well to each his own I guess but I don't think the ever changing mood means your two faced.

Love & Laughter
    Enonemouse

8. Megara

Megara Banned

i am admittedly kinda two faced too...not that i act nice to people and turn around and complain about them..i just dont tend to show most people all sides of me...

9. owl

owl Member

personally, i have found a lot of great gemini men. i haven't found that they are necissarily two faced, but instead like to keep certain aspects of their life seperate.

10. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

As a Gemini man, I have found that a shite lode of women will meet me, ask me my sign (gemini), and say..."ohhhhh", then move on.

I am not saavvy here, whats wrong with me?

11. TheLittleOne

TheLittleOne Senior Member

so true, so true

12. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

as i was pissed off and "attacking" your sun sign several minutes ago

13. A Clockwork Orange*

A Clockwork Orange* Member

Gemini's annoy me, but the again i'm a scorpio.. so what do i know?

14. crummyrummy

All geminis are attractive people with awesome personalities and impecible grooming standards.

15. Thethirdbenjamin

Thethirdbenjamin Member

My hair cutter was a scorpio, i whould just talk,talk,talk as she cuts she didn't seem annoyed, but she was rally into sex,

i was talking and she sayed i'm pregenent right after meeting a new bf.

Sex=Scorpio just as gemini=communication

16. oOOaliceOOo

oOOaliceOOo Member

17. crummyrummy

well I know we are generally moody, but how does this equate to not groomed ?

18. ichigo_fizz

ichigo_fizz Member

the gemini girl i know is always well-groomed, but maybe that's just her.

19. oOOaliceOOo

oOOaliceOOo Member

You said all geminis have impec grooming standards....I just said not ALL have. Hence, my ex-partner.

20. crummyrummy

ok, I am not saying he was ( he was) but your thoughts after saying he wasnt had nothing to do with grooming. But if you think he warnt groomed properly, then you just have odd standards. He was a gemini fer christ's sake!!!!!!! we all groom impecinbly!!!! its not a streotype just because I made it up on a whim!!!!!