What do you think about Capricorns?

Discussion in 'Astrology' started by NightOwl1331, May 21, 2004.

1. asickchick

asickchick Member

I find a lot of Caps make mountains out of mole hills but yet they like the finer things in life! :)

2. prairiepixie

prairiepixie Member

~*capricorn's are very forgiving with a warm heart and understanding ~ but one you cross their line you will have to work very very hard to gain back their trust! i read this great description once that you cap's out there might understand (and those who love the cap's might gain some insight into them too):: "one must not stand still lest a dog think you are a tree". *peace*~

3. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

In my experience i don't ussualy get along well with capricorns
    they seem to be all into working and nothing happens unless
    you work hard etc
    at least the few i know
    but then i'm a libra and they don't seem to like
    how i float kind of effortlesly through life :p

4. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I'm a capricorn... never liked libras or being around them much. I find them to be irritating and they pull at my nerve endings. And yes, I fit the normal Capricorn stereotype. You know, I don't think I really know any capricorns. My mom is a libra. She's irritating and never stops talking, can't do anything or learn how to on her own, and she whines if I don't go with her somewhere because she is dependent on other people....Unlike myself. I tend to rather be alone all day. I don't like people. I like to work but people on power trips because they have authority really piss me off. I get along well with sags.

5. saffronfrancisburnet

saffronfrancisburnet Member

my daughter age 13 is capricorn 22 12 1990
    my son age 10 is capricorn 28 12 1993

very deep thinkers for children
    daughter very bright loving and most of
    sees life as a challange so gets on and does
    all she needs to gain her schooling ...

son abit younger so he varies from
    the mountain goat aiming high always
    to the sea goat flapping about aimlessly..

but most of all they do seem very well grounded
    and love life..untill they fail at something
    then its back to the drawing board ...

love n peace from saff

6. scarikari

scarikari Member

I have a Capricorn Rising and it grounds me totally- being a Gemini and Capricron are a good mix!

7. StonedAngel

StonedAngel Member

my boyfriend's a capricorn. He's REALLY thoughtful and sweet. He can get a bit moody sometimes at other people (not me! yay!) He's also very protective.

8. ginad1026

ginad1026 Member

I'm a Dec. 25th Capricorn and fit the "stereotype" very well... Hard working (sometimes to my own detriment), loyal (again, sometimes to a fault), stubborn (it's the whole goat thing), independent, deeply passionate, appear to be unemotional (or cold-hearted some would say - I'm not though - we caps have a need to feel secure in being cared for, wanted and loved before we get emotional around someone) and although I appear to be "normal" within society I have very much claimed my right to be who I want to be - without anyone's approval.
    Someone mentioned Caps being drawn to Pisces --- That is SO true! Most of my romantic relationships have been with Pisceans, but after awhile they tend to bore me (in romantic relationships - I'm really good friends with them afterward though) and just drive me batshi* because they're so ---- emotional. My mom is an Aries and she can also drive me up a wall in a bout a minute if she puts her mind to it. :) My dad is a Scorpio/Sagitarius cusp - I get along well with the Scorpio in him, not so well with his Sagitarius side.
    My b/f is a Scorpio. We've known each other for about 18 years and I can't say that in all that time we've ever had a fight or even deeply disagreed about anything --- at least not to the point that it caused friction. I get on well with Scorpio's.
    I get along well with other Caps most of the time too. Just not romantically. Too much alike I suppose.

Gina.

9. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

Hmm, my my mom is an Aries too and we get along really well, really get each other sometimes, but no one can set me off like she can. Also a lot of my closest friends are Ariens and we get along really well. Most the guys I've been with have been Libras, Scorpios and Sagitarians. Never been with a Pisces I don't think. And I also get along really well with Capricorns even romantically. But I think you really hit the nail on the head or however that phrase goes with that statement about being unemotional. I relate completely.

10. Hippievixen

Hippievixen Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My husband is a Capricorn. I think he embodies the characteristic qualities. I am a Scorpio, and while we don't have a great deal in common, we complement each other.

He is a hopeless romantic, absentminded but thoughtful and sentimental, intellectual and politically liberal. A world traveler. A demanding lover, but a lover who takes pleasure in giving and receiving. He has a strong work ethic... he's not a lazy ass at all. And he's athletic! A soccer ref.

They make excellent husbands. Being from Norway where there is more equality of the sexes, he's not too proud to wash dishes, vacuum the floor, and do laundry. He even has dinner ready for me if I work late.

He treats me like a princess!

11. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

Haha that's kind of funny, my moms a capricorn and I'm a Libra... Also a good friend of mine was a Capricorn and his mom a Libra, it was so funny, he'd always get so pissed at me and his mom... :rolleyes: hehe..