What do you see, when you smoke DMT?

Discussion in 'DMT' started by peacegrow, Aug 2, 2007.

1. GanjaGuru

GanjaGuru Member

god I want to smoke tha DMT, need to get started on that extraction...

2. Elektrophoria

Elektrophoria Member

After reading that it is one of the more intense trips you could possibly have, I'm pretty scared to try it. I can't even handle alot of shrooms in my current state...

3. freediver

freediver Member

I did it once and tripped very hard. as it came on it looked as if the room was lit up by sirens but red, orange, green, and yellows. I saw a giant net morphing all over the roof and walls too! it was black. As the visuals really took over I saw a full blown psychedelic vision or reds,oranges,greens and yellows and in the colors there were about three beings camoflauged into it then they stepped out at me. the were humanoid (stood up on legs) one had a wolf like shape to its face and one of the others had a praying mantis/insect look to it. they were covered in colors that were ever-changing. one reached out to me with a tentacle which fused with my body and felt like it went inside me.
    When i came back to the room i looked at my hands and they were melting and boiling it looked like. really crazy shit.

4. JahRed24

JahRed24 Member

lol yeah i tried shrooms twice, first time i did it at home and didnt noticed much difference, then i took shrooms a 2nd time while chillin with 2 friends at an 'uncomfortable' place...which was a mistake as i had some weird sort of anxiety attack or something and had to rush home and once i got home i had a amazing time...alone...so i've come to the conclusion that i must take strong psychedlics alone....but weird thing is, is that i smoke bud everyday..also had a ruff time with oxycodone...

5. Thewhiterabbit

Thewhiterabbit Member

man i done a lot of drugs about 18 different ones..yet dmt takes the cake....and the whole friggin party..i thought salvia was a weird trip ,yet dmt was friggin mind melting

6. 36fuckin5

36fuckin5 Alchemycologist

Dude, I've done 42 different drugs (not trying to dicksize, just putting things into perspective) and DMT still blows them all away. Salvia touches on it, but it's not even there.

7. PlacidPete

PlacidPete Member

please - indulge me, im thoroughly interested.

8. Thewhiterabbit

Thewhiterabbit Member

36 i agree with u dont worry about the 42 ill get there along with u lol..but yeah what i meant is that salvia is like 2 percent compared to dmt..salvia rips u out fast as hell..dmt rips u out then grinds u into dust.then takes a hammer to ur brain and pisses on u

9. 36fuckin5

36fuckin5 Alchemycologist

I'll send a PM.

10. realdeal

realdeal Member

11. MeatWagon499

MeatWagon499 Senior Member

a good friend gave me a hit of n,n DMT but I decided not to do it years ago lol. shits just too ridiculous for me to be fucking with.