What do you need from your

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Bellfire01, May 17, 2004.

1. Bellfire01

Bellfire01 I'll say anything

boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, wife, or significant other? What does it take to satisfy you? What drives you absolutely crazy? What makes you wild? What makes you fantisize? I guess I'm asking what turns you on about your love one. I love musicians. (I've never dated one but I have wild fantastic dreams about them.) They are always older and out of reach and it's mainly voice and sometimes physical appearence. I want someone that can understand me though.

2. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

I need love.

Damn, now I feel like a true hippie.

3. Bellfire01

Bellfire01 I'll say anything

I feel the same way but I need something even more. I don't know quite what but I know it's important.

4. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

Sex?......

5. antithesis

antithesis Hello

Never having been in a relationship I don't actually know what it would take to keep me happy. There is probably nothing anyone could actually do to keep me happy though.

But in a relationship I'd like: love, communication, good sex and they'd have to respect my need for alone time, it is also required that they like nature and books.

6. southern_bell

southern_bell Member

companionship and affection

7. broken_dreamer

broken_dreamer Member

honesty , compassion and some mind blowin sex.

8. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

I need her to go away. Just kidding, or am i?

9. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

someone who can make me laugh my ass off, forget all that other shit, someone who can make me laugh so hard i almost shit myself :D

10. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

ah, well.. I like attention. I like to be watched and when someone looks at me and I know they are intriuged, it makes me feel beautiful. I need someone to love me and be there to catch me when I fall.

11. Shell

Shell Member

I need someone I can carry on a converstation with. Someone who is smart and kind.

...and I've got him! muwahahaha!

12. Mononucleosis

Mononucleosis Member

All of the prementioned items... but in someone who I can tell everything that I've done and he still feels the same about me before and after I tell him. P.S. I got him.

13. hiro

hiro pursue it

I need cuddling to survive. I also need special time and lots of kissing and pda.

14. Bellesa99

Bellesa99 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I like a guy to use a little aggression...not like hitting me...but I think wrestling with a guy is hot...I started really liking this when I noticed that I picked fights with my guy when I was drunk...play fights...like oh I can kick your ass...and it makes me hot when he puts me on my knees or just grabs me and puts me somewhere...

just thinking about it...

and of course communication and kindness haha

15. olhippie54

olhippie54 Touch Of Grey Lifetime Supporter

First I need someone. I'll worry about what I need from them when I have someone.

16. peacefuljeffrey

peacefuljeffrey Senior Member

Wow, this is a good question.

I don't suppose I can summarize all of my feelings about it right in one shot -- it's too deep a subject.

But right off the cuff,
    I like it when a girlfriend feels confident enough in how crazy I am about her that she knows she can have me do anything for her at any time -- and that includes sexually. Everything from, "Give me a foot massage," as she props her feet on my lap, to "I need to you fuck me, right now!" All of that is way cool. I like being "made to serve," so to speak.

I like it when a girlfriend and I are so close that we can easily feel free to speak our minds to each other and not worry that it will cause a rift, but instead know that whatever comes of it, we will work past it.

I guess I just really enjoy when a girl and I feel mutually comfortable being ourselves with each other. That's the most important thing in being in a relationship. If you can't do that, it's never gonna work.

-Jeffrey

17. hiro

hiro pursue it

Jeff I am really interested by what you said.