What do you mix with Robo cough syrup to make it go down easier?

Discussion in 'Pharmaceuticals' started by aulax, Feb 8, 2009.

1. T3trahydr0cannab1n0l

T3trahydr0cannab1n0l Member

Sorry my friend but you are very wrong. I do agree on many of your points and hope to see good ol' ganja legalized soon. But the benefits of marijuana do not out way the bad things. As with all drugs it does hurt you; maybe not as much as others but it does none the less. I'm not arguing with you, i just want to stand up for everyone here. You have some very good points and i like that but everyone has thier own poison. If they want to buy cough syrup just to get high let them who cares what they do...we can just toke and laugh about it, but we shouldn't flame them about it. As for the OP DXM is great if you like the trip but it is also dangerous be careful. Try the brand Delsym...if you dont want to drink it, all you have to do is extract it which is easy (there is a thread on how this is done) but if you don't mind the taste get the grape. So anyway play nice, be careful, and legalize POT!!!!

2. IllCanabillyVanilly

IllCanabillyVanilly Senior Member

DXM goes on killing people if they abuse over 2000 mgs of it. Anything under that is relatively safe. Hey why don't we ban all pharms while we're at it! Pepto Bismol - out the window, since you could OD on that. This shit is ridiculous. How did a simple topic about how to get DXM to go down easier turn into a debate on marijuana.

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

Im going to except this as a typo.. geeze....
    Thats why the petro pharm industry is winning..
    I really dont give a shit I grow my own.. :sifone:

4. T3trahydr0cannab1n0l

T3trahydr0cannab1n0l Member

only if you think squamous cell carcinoma and small cell lung carcinoma are no big deal. Let me simplify this for you...smoking ANYTHING increases your chance for CANCER! Anyway i dont want to argue cuz illcanabillyvanilly is right we shouldnt be arguing about this off topic crap and help the poster. If you wanna yell at me do it on PM i will be glad to argue back :)

5. deleted

deleted Visitor

*cough* I did, Liquid Plumber.. duh... 11.1.2 Single-Phase Acid-Base Extraction of DXM

6. pbjube3

pbjube3 Cock Blaster

what the hell?

7. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

8. Hesh

Hesh Member

u can try delsym but its the poly version not hbr, its time released and didnt make me trip at all. it tastes good though, but u probably need more than the 3oz bottle.

oh and THC kills cancer/mutating cells, ingestion of concentrated THC is ur best bet at healing urself rather than smoking it. :D

9. CherokeeMist

CherokeeMist Senior Member

ok this thread got wayyy off topic, why is everyone talking about weed? this is about DXM...

anyway, yeah i just use a chaser of some sort. i never had a huge problem with the taste of CVS-generic robitussin, until i had done DXM a few times that way. now the taste is absolutely disgusting but i'd still prefer drinking cough syrup to drinking straight vodka.

really no need to make it complicated, just deal with the taste and chase it or something. or like pbjube said, get zicam, it's a lot less to drink.

or if you RELALY like DXM, you can order pure DXM powder online (relatively cheap from what i've heard) and just put it in gelcaps. that's probably your best option if it's within your means.