What do you listen to when you're high?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by john_the_pothead, May 14, 2004.

1. Krayzie Hustle

Krayzie Hustle Member

^^^^ you are scaring me ...hahahha

2. bertrose

bertrose Member

LOLOL!!!

I listen to Phish, The Grateful Dead, Phish, Led Zeppelin, Phish, Ekookstik Hookah, Phish, Bob Marley, Phish, Yes, Phish, The Beta Band, Phish, Jack Johnson, Phish, Sublime, Phish PHISH PHISH!!!
    etc.

3. TreePhiend

TreePhiend Member

Phish and The Grateful Dead are my staples

4. freedbypeace

freedbypeace A Woman Left Lonely

I listen to any reggae I love them all! -but for a good mental mind-fuck try African tribal music or Irish folk music, I trip out just dancing like I got a turd in my pants. I know it must be funny to watch. The best part about it is it burns all the fat I'm consuming when I got the munchies! Ya man!

5. Ediction421

Ediction421 Member

Is Tommy Chong in jail?

6. TrenchTownRock

TrenchTownRock Member

Yes, he was arrested a while back for selling pipes and shit on the internet. His website has been taken down I think. Anyway, I listen to The Grateful Dead, Phish, Bob Marley, Pink Floyd, The Beatles, Allman Brothers Band, other shit too but I can't name it all.

7. freedbypeace

yep he's on jail, he'll be out around my b-day, I write to him all the time :D

8. freedbypeace

hey trenchtownrock, guess what? -when i was in jamaica i went there, cool huh?? It was really sad to see people that poor, i'm going to help. Tommy's website is still up and runnin so enjoy man!

Free Tommy Chong and show your support!

9. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

Bob Marley, Grateful Dead or Phish.

10. Marley-Sunshine

Marley-Sunshine Member

Well, my favorite kind of music is reggae, so I'm usually listening to that; Bob Marley, Peter Tosh and such. I also listen a lot of psychedelic music, and classic rock like The Doors, Pink Floyd, etc.

I've also been listening to a little bit of stuff from the early 90's as of late, and concerning my usual agenda, "Dub Side of the Moon" has been in heavy rotation.

11. vintage soul

vintage soul Member

incubus, sublime and 311 is some good shit when im high

pink floyd, jimi hendrix, and the doors are good bands to listen to when ur trippin

janis joplin, ani difranco and jimi hendrix was good to listen to when i did heroin

12. PeRrY

PeRrY Member

Primus,Primus,Primus , All our friends say we've overplayed them, but i can't get enough of brown album and frizzle fry.
    But if we manage to put something else on, its probably phish,Rush or any other REAL musicians

Oh yeah, and Gentle giant if were trippin

13. UTcolorchangn420

UTcolorchangn420 Member

My music preference doesn't really change when I'm high, but I'll list the music that I enjoy listening ot high and sober.

Beatles, Tool, Pink Floyd, Shpongle, A Perfect Circle, Korn, Jimi Hendrix, Korn, Sublime, Hallucinogen, Mudvayne, Marilyn Manson, plus many many more.