What do you listen to when you're high?

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by john_the_pothead, May 14, 2004.

1. john_the_pothead

john_the_pothead Member

I usually either listen to trance/techno music like crystal method, Ian Van Dahl, etc or Linkin Park, either Reanimation or Hybrid Theory EP (the one before Hybrid Theory). I always try to "dance" along with the songs or something, but it winds up looking like I'm spazzing out...it really entertains my friends...

That "Such Great Heights" song is good too, it really mellows me out.

Once in awhile I listen to System of a Down...

Assuming you listen to music when you're high, what do you listen to?

2. Becknudefck

Becknudefck Senior Member

pink floyd man. thats the best stuff when your high. especially the wall. watching the wall is even better though. bob marley is some good stuff to listen to while high too.

3. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

the dead, bob marley, sublime, ani difranco

4. *Anne85*

*Anne85* Member

i usually listen to south park mexican. but ian van dahl is really good too...

5. Krayzie Hustle

Krayzie Hustle Member

Bone Thugs `n` Harmony...The weed song, smoke on, buddah lovvaz, bad weed blues, blaze it

6. APinkBunnyRabbit

APinkBunnyRabbit Member

DL Krayzie Bone - Smoking Buddha, Smoke and Burn, and the Bone songs Budsmokers Only and "If I could teach the world," along with Bizzy Bone's "Weed Man."

7. Ediction421

Ediction421 Member

Andre Nickatina, Mac Dre, E40, Killah Sharks, Equipto, San Quin, Notoriuos B.I.G., Tupac, Twista, 3Six mafia, Linkon Park, Lil John, Ludacris, Deftones, Metallica, Smoov-E, Sublime, Pink floyd, Bob Marley, Hollow Tip, Luni Coleone, Eminem, Dru Down, Tech Nine, X-raided... and more...:D

8. Sugar Magnolia

Sugar Magnolia Member

i guess it really depends on what i'm in the mood to listen to. i'm always up for the grateful dead. and sometimes i'll listen to bob marley, sublime, slightly stoopid, sci, phish, pink floyd, led zeppelin, blues traveler...there's so much

9. God

God Member

Beatles, Abbey Road

Pink Floyd, Piper at the Gates of Dawn

The Family Guy

10. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

same stuff i listen to when i'm not high. my music preferances don't change. stuff like dave matthews band, sublilme, red hot chilli peppers, green day, smashing pumpkins, blink 182, i'm sick of listing

11. babynug

babynug Member

since you asked.....the dead,eric clapton,bruce springsteen(in the right mood),pink floyd.

12. Orsino

Orsino Member

Moby or Johann Sebastian Bach... maybe Mozart.

13. OneOfTheseDays

OneOfTheseDays Member

Pink Floyd, The Bealtes, and Black Sabbath

14. WeeDMaN

WeeDMaN a pothead

I love to listen to rap when Im high, it seems to make so much more sense.

Eminem,D12,Tupac(RIP),Dr.Dre,Snoop Dogg,Easy E(RIP), Some 50 Cent.

I also listen to
    Bob Marley,Pink Floyd.

15. Velouria

Velouria Member

Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Rentals, Weezer, Rush. Everything I listen to when I'm not high.

16. HappyChild

HappyChild Member

jazz is always good high.

coltraine and miles davis!

17. Fizzyliftingdrink

Fizzyliftingdrink Member

I used to always get way into Radiohead OK COmputer with my headphones on, I would smoke a gagger and listen to it and go to sleep. I would hear new things every time. I love that CD.
    You can never go wrong with Blind Melon either

18. MexicanFlowerChild

MexicanFlowerChild Member

I love to listen to deftones when high...but i also listen to lennon and i love listenin to some ska too...but the really fast punk stuff...

19. Ganjaman420

Ganjaman420 Member

Incubus, 311, and my main man hendrix

20. acid*rain~bow

acid*rain~bow Member

first of all, i listen to the voices in my head...i can almost HEAR the speed of my associations until i´m so fascinated by them that i lose track of my thoughts

i agree JAZZ is great when you´re high...you can pick apart the whole sound collage to the tiniest bits it consists of..or dive straight into it
    -> dizzy gillespie, miles davis, john coltrane, max roach, ella fitzgerald, oscar peterson, thelonius monk, django reinhardt, joe pass...............................

i also love trippy shit like DRUM´N´BASS (friction, ganja kru, black sun empire, aphrodite, panacea, london elektricity, john b, concord dawn...) or GOA (but not too often ;) ..anyone know infected mushroom or hallucinogen?) ..and there are so many kinds of electronic music i can´t even define

then the "CLASSICS" like the doors, jimi hendrix, greatful dead, wailers, lee scratch perry....

and DANCEHALL! (bun it all day/bun it all night/it´s all good/it´s alright/pass mi ganja caw mi weed haffi light/all di weedWOman dem fi unite..! )

but there are so many different types of music that don´t fit into any category...the list could go on and on.... (oh yeah bagpipes are really amazing when you´re stoned...!! ;))