What do you imagine...

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by FemmeFatale, Jan 9, 2005.

1. FemmeFatale

FemmeFatale Member

the end of the world being like?

2. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

Probably rather boring... Especially after all the hype and such, I doubt it will live up to everyones' expectations... :rolleyes:

3. prism

prism :o

....the earth will get sucked into the sun's gravitation & everyone would be burned alive. Wow, that sucks.... but I'm not certain. :rolleyes:

4. Orsino2

Orsino2 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Everybody loses their clothes and has a big orgy, jimi hendrix is reincarnated along with john lennon, george harrison, jim morrison, janis, etc.. all of those dudes... then they have a gigantic farewell concert and it's a big party and then a big wrecking ball comes in and smashes the earth and there's fire all over and we all die like a buncha freakin' idiots.

5. prism

o my god, that would give me something to look forward to.

6. Orsino2

I know.. sing for the day.

7. Lucifer Sam

Lucifer Sam Vegetable Man

Well, it depends what you consider to be the end of the "world." Do you mean the end of the human race or the end of the Earth?

If you're talking about the Earth, it will probably be burnt up in the sun.

Actually, the moon will probably crash into the Earth before that happens, killing the human race. So, scratch that part about everyone being burned alive.

8. loveflower

loveflower Senior Member

i think .. oh i dont even know :rolleyes:

9. prism

I am so sorry for being incorrect. :(

10. FemmeFatale

FemmeFatale Member

How dramatic. :D But where does this big wrecking ball come from?

Well, it was open for interpretation, so...yeah. :H

11. psychedelicized

psychedelicized Member

Oh god that would be sooooo orgasmic...!!!!!! but I think we will then be sucked into a black hole and sufficate to death...not pretty, but at least we wouldnt be burned alive.

12. Orsino2

The almighty bob. :D Bob Christ...

13. Orsino2

I know... but it was a really great thought. :D

14. psychedelicized

psychedelicized Member

indeed it was:)

15. lover/young_peace

lover/young_peace Senior Member

She said "imagine" my loves... she didn't ask for science. :)

That being said, I imagine it being a spectacular, 24 hour event. The sea... the sea will come up in great waves and swallow the shore. The wind will sweep away automoblies from the streets, lift houses from their foundations, and trees from their roots. Half the peoples would be killed by natural disaster. This would go on for half the day. Midnight to noon would just be a marathon of absurd, deadly weather. But no rain. No... it won't rain in that first half. You'll have winds, and floods, but not a drop of rain. Then, at noon, things would change. The sun will no longer be visable in the sky. All you'll be able to see is a bright, shining moon. A moon larger than any one ever seen before. Then, the rains would come. Perfect, beautiful rain. Slick rain that slides off the surfaces left on this damaged Earth. The people that remain alive will wish they'd been killed. For although the atmosphere is perfect, the last hours of their lives will be anything but pleasant. Their fingers and toes will slowly and painfully rot, blacken, and fall off. Their arms and legs will be stretched beyond normal limits of human flexibility. Their screams will piece their throats as they come out, causing them to bleed at the mouth. The lovers will eat eachother alive, cut eachother and drink the blood that flows out. And the lonely people will be lifted off the ground, their chest ripped open by some invisable force. Their hearts pulled from their body, pulled up and up, until the veins that keep their hearts attached snap. Those who do not recieve either one of those torture-like deaths will die slowly by worms, which enter their nose, mouths and ears. The worm will knock their eyes out, and enter through that hole as well. They'll crawl inside these peoples heads, and slowly eat away at their brain. Every person will be killed... except me. I'll be watching all of this. Maybe I'll save my best friend. Ahaha... then again maybe not. And when everybody is dead, they'll still be some day left. I'll walk around what's left of the earth and cut off everybody's penis/nipples.

Then I'll climb up on top of the moon, sitting on it as it floats away. I'll watch from there as the Earth explodes from the inside, blowing into a hundred little bits.

And I'll have an orgasm.

:)

16. NaykidApe

NaykidApe Bomb the Ban

I just have this picture of all these yuppies burning their credit card bills and dancing around the fire.

17. Orsino2

Hmm... I'll probably steal every damn marshall plexi in the world and create a gigantic stack and then take a '59 les paul and play stariway to heaven and while my guitar gently weeps and stuff... :D