What do you find to be most physically attractive on each sex?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by user__friendly, May 22, 2004.

1. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

oh yeah, i forgot to say... i do have a thing for teeth... :D on either sex (or maybe it's just smiles?)

2. xanexehsx

xanexehsx Member

i like dark eyes and hair..i also like guys that are tall and not too scrawny but not fat either. oh yeah and ears.. they have to have cute ears!

3. Small_Brown

Small_Brown Senior Member

BIG BUTTS DRIVE ME NUTS!!!! Seriously they do, nothing is as sexy as a woman with a lot in the back. :p Mmmmmmm.

4. BrokenHunny

BrokenHunny Member

women- curves.

Men- shoulders, tummy

5. headymoechick

headymoechick I have no idea

I like guys with shaggy or long full hair and a soft face.

I love the female body. every part is sexy

6. sugarmaggie

sugarmaggie ~Green Eyed Devil~

Sexy eyes do it for me. I also love a guy with a strong jawline/facial structure.

7. ladykela

ladykela Member

In a man, I like his attitude, the way he carries himself, eyes are very important....after that the general overall physical appearance!

8. Kiva

Kiva Member

On girlies, I like full lips, short hair, big wide eyes of any color. Though, I do have a soft spot for dark eyes, hair and skin.

Now that I'm thinking about it...I guess the same applies for boys, too. I like boys with dark skin, dark hair, dark eyes. Oh, and glasses. I sure do like glasses! :cool:

9. urbangal

urbangal Member

Excellant question.

You know, now that I think about it, depending on what captures my attention about a particular gal/guy it varies. Like today- my local TJ's (trader joes for those not in the know) had a new checker. I haven't had a man make me catch my breath in a long long long time. He made me double take (how clique!). I noticed him as he strolled to the front then to a checkout stand.

He's dark hair (thick mane of dark brown hair nearly past his face, parted down the middle) Wanted to run my fingers through it SO bad!

6'1 (argh! long legs sometimes I like tall guys...)

Big Dark eyes (gods I so tried not to stare at him!) If he'd caught me staring like some dumb struck female I would have just DIED!

That unshaven "I look like a bad boy" look (sometimes that drives me WILD with insane in the membrane type lust) He kinda favored Judd Nelson (like from the movie "The Breakfast Club") loved that look on Judd!

Even though he gave that "thanks and have a nice day" smile I nearly tripped over my words. It was the only chance I got to look him directly in the face and I wanted more. Of course this guy propably wouldn't give me the time of day but he's an example of what I would call "I liked him because of this this and this" a purely physical attraction. Now at work we have this officer who has a pompadore as tall as elvis. First time I saw that I just about laughed in his face. Looks wise I'd call him a good looking average. Yet this guy is the sweetest person always with a real smile, very polite and talks to everyone. You can't help but start to like him because he is so damn nice! Even his pompadore is cute now *g* Two way opposites no?

The same goes for the ladies I've dated/seen. Again, it depends on the person and that "something" that catches my eye. I usually go on instinct when checking someone out. Any number of things might get my attention: hair style, smell, type of shirt, how they look me in the eye, smile, laughter.

But here's some generals:
    Ladies; well rounded hips (big is good), small/med breasts, long hair (must be that fetish of mine)

Gents: long hair is SUCH a turn on for me! love smooth hair chest, long fingers, eyes that talk

urby

10. juggla

juggla Member

i like girls who have the following in order
    1 nice personality
    2 not terribly skinny, but not 500lbs, a little chubby is good
    3 long dark hair
    4 good sized breasts
    5 isnt a whore
    6 dark eyes
    ^ but that would be my dream girl, otherwise i use my erection test if i get one go after her.

11. nnooee

nnooee Member

pelvic area, not just because the pussy is located there, it's more about the bone stucture above it, i dont know what it is, but i think im about to jizz on the keyboard

12. grow your own music

grow your own music el kabong

belly buttons!! i love 'em!! ok, i'm strange....:p

13. YES I CANNABIS

YES I CANNABIS Member

guys with long dreadlocks!!! x 348210948
    so incredibly sexy!!!

14. bugsangel

bugsangel Member

Hands Hands Hands Hands Hands Hands!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. YES I CANNABIS

YES I CANNABIS Member

and kinki curly hair

16. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

umm.... confidence!!

I guess, penis, but torso is a close second. And eyes a close third. A nice looking guy with no shirt.... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

17. luv

luv Member

eyes, lips and ears

18. peace_on_earth

peace_on_earth Member

eyes, ass, belly button.

19. chocolatechipcookie

chocolatechipcookie Member

I really enjoy the mouth and the eyes and the overall facial expressions, the profile..
    then i like his ass and belly and shoulders

20. moe-ron10091

moe-ron10091 Member

on a woman, face and the ass are what counts