What do you find to be most physically attractive on each sex?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by user__friendly, May 22, 2004.

1. ki_raven_24f

ki_raven_24f Member

i like piercings and tatoos. i really like feet

2. anok4uok

anok4uok Member

womens eyebrows and eyes, mainly their shape (of the eye), curve and distance between the eye and brow, and also, in color, preferably brown eyes, lips are another thing. how natural they keep themselves, such as no make-up, letting their hair grow freely, not all done up, etc. of course the curves are amazing, mainly in the hips, and calf area of the legs, the curves are more complex than mans, because their curves are longer, and more graceful (so to speak), as to where mens curves are choppier. i also like unique characteristics. um, and last, i like nice feet, and slightly thick or muscular legs, that's a huge plus.

3. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

eyes are the sexiest.

4. kindwoman

kindwoman Sista Golden Hair

On a guy I love the stomach, hips, penis, & buttocks.

On a girl I love boobs & legs.

5. FriendOfTheDevil

FriendOfTheDevil Member

I have a thing for girls that are a little bit fucked up...in that they're that kind of lonely, sad, quiet thing. Don't know why. That or ridiculously outgoing and high-maintanence. Piercings, definately, especially the nose. Eyes of course. And a killer singing voice drives me crazy.

6. mellow_hendrix

mellow_hendrix Member

ok face and hair first, then there ass and a smoooth flat stomach :)

7. Hippievixen

Hippievixen Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

dudes: tattoos, piercings, big strong arms to wrap me up in, eyes with depth, and you gotta have nice full lips. and the voice is very important too. :)

chics: again, tattoos and piercings make me look twice, blondes & redheads, big titties, a killer smile, legs, ass, etc.

8. browneydgrl

browneydgrl Member

i have a forearm fetish; i love to run my nails lightly over that part of a guys body. the V that peeks out over the top of their jeans is also irresistable. and the curve of their lower back before their butt. and a strong jaw line. and eyes and smiles, of course. ah, i just love the male figure. :rolleyes:

but on girls id have to say soft curves are so pretty. and full (but not collagen-like) lips, too.

9. DancerAnnie

DancerAnnie Resident Beach Bum

I don't particularly look at women in sexual ways...I mean maybe I will one day, but I haven't for 21 years. So I can't say what I find most attractive in women, but for men...well, I LOOOOOVE long hair and beards. I don't know what it is, but I love them. I also really like nice arms and a nice smile (my significant other has be the best smile and the BEST dimples I've ever seen!). I think it all has to do with the way a guy carries himself, though. The package deal.

10. Jimmie

Jimmie Member

lol browneydgirl ,on girls the nice curves on the back BUTT:p titts small for licking ;) i will dream on :rolleyes: peace and LOL,

11. barefoothonnybug

barefoothonnybug Member

well if you really want to know what i find sexy in a guy...just look at kier WHEW man if you are reading this...keep it up :) its working for ya....lol pm me

12. HippieFlowerGirl67

HippieFlowerGirl67 Banned

Eyes, face, personality, etc. When I look at Robby Krieger's eyes, it's literally like sex without touching each other. His eyes are SO gorgeous....

13. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

For chicks I like boobs, face, eyes, and personality. I don't like dudes so since I just make friends with dudes and no more it's fun-ness to be around
    EDIT Oh it says physically attractive
    chicks - boobs, face, eyes
    dudes - nothin

14. peace057

peace057 Member

On a guy I would definately say his back and arms but for a girl I would say the whole area between her neck and hips!

15. RainbowGrl4Jesus

RainbowGrl4Jesus Member

I think the human body is just attractive in general, but specific qualities that I like...face and hair. Blue eyes and long dreads...I'm melting.

16. morningglory

morningglory Member

I like guys with green eyes. It's even better with dark hair, but green eyes just drive me wild! I also love a great smile.

17. sleepy_ashes

sleepy_ashes Member

Eyes, no doubt about that. I can get stuck like a rabbit in headlights sometimes. Brown and blue eyes especially!

Lately I've been noticing lips a lot more though, there was this really cute girl making me a sandwich (at a restaurant that is) today and I couldn't stop checking her out! Her lips looked so gorgous! just those cute little pink sparkled lipstick lips, with that gentle little curl at the ends.... mmmm, looked so yummy.

Personality is always the most important part, those things just always catch my eye first. Hair does too, I like natural hair so much, not primped up a lot or anything, just letting it flow. Height is one of my weird quirk areas... I just can't see myself with a taller girl for some reason... and I hate that about myself.

But ya, sorry to ramble... eyes :)

18. bedlam

bedlam Senior Member

l like nice butts, male or female..

19. tigerlily

tigerlily proud mama

i tend to look for attractive features in everybody i look at.. hehe.. everybody has SOMEThing attractive about them...

but i have to say eyes are the most important... i can look at a body and view it objectively, no emotion whatsoever, but when i look in a person's eyes it's like looking in their soul... i dunno, you can see them better that way.. (if ya know what i mean)

20. BlackGuardXIII

BlackGuardXIII fera festiva

I know exactly what you mean............I see everything in the eyes.
    Physically, I find that body shape doesn't matter, but the body attitude does.