What do you find to be most physically attractive on each sex?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by user__friendly, May 22, 2004.

1. rg420

rg420 Member

A nice smile and great looking back.... That does it for me

2. Jimmie

Jimmie Member

lol i like an nice ass on GIRLS only,;)

3. kindwoman

kindwoman Sista Golden Hair

I like a beautiful penis and long hair on guys, and on gurls I love perfect breasts (especially with nipple rings).

4. rg420

rg420 Member

What classifies a beautiful penis?

5. kindwoman

kindwoman Sista Golden Hair

Well, let me see yours and I'll tell ya. ;)

6. FallenFairy

FallenFairy Senior Member

what i find physically attractive on a man are his butt, arms, back, hands,eyes, and wrists definetly his wrists.

On a female her eyes, back, and curves

7. ImmortalDissident

ImmortalDissident Senior Member

Men: bright eyes (preferably blue or green) and a beautiful smile

also... pelvic bones. I like my men skinny, so I like to see some pelvic bone.
    Women: the overall shape of a proportionately curvy body.

8. Jimmie

Jimmie Member

lol fallen Fairy ,i would say the same on a girl eyes back and curves:p some girls have a small line of hair down lower back , i think thats sexy :& or is it gust me ?
    peace and LOL,

9. VWHippieBus

VWHippieBus Member

In guys I love soft long hair and eyes are important. In women I would have to say the ass.

10. Jimmie

Jimmie Member

lol VWHippieBUS theass has to be the best );:p peace AND lol,

11. HippieFlowerGirl67

HippieFlowerGirl67 Banned

I look at eyes, smile, hair, etc.... But it's what's on the inside that counts, not the outside.... Although Jim Morrison is pretty cute....;):)
    [​IMG]

12. rg420

rg420 Member

:p

13. Nightenchantress

Nightenchantress Member

OMG, I have this odd thing for the jaw structure...

14. fruitloopsindrea

fruitloopsindrea Member

In men. . .I look at how sexy their tummy is. And how long and elegant, or strong, their hands and fingers are. I love a kissable tummy and hands worth holding.

In girls. . .the eyes and the lips. Pouty, sexy eyes, and pouty, kissable lips. yup.

15. Rayeine

Rayeine Member

I have a thing for hands and eyes..very shifty like eyes..mystery..
    and shaggy hair...I dig the flow.

16. Silver Salamander

Silver Salamander Member

I love long hair on a woman, preferably way down almost to the incipient curve of the ass. A lovely smile and a mischievous laugh, eyes that look up to mine with a doe-like 'help me' (we men need, from time to time, to feel we are making you feel safer by our being beside you), full, but not massive breasts, and I LURVE the way women's hips swell out from the waist and back in to the thigh. OH, my.

I love women a lot, and it was a quite wonderful idea to put them on this planet!

17. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

For me a man has to have eyes that smile and light up.....if lips smile and eyes do not then I would look no further for anything else in that person.

Body while nice to view is not the most important thing to me. I have to be able to look into his eyes for ever. ;)

18. YES I CANNABIS

YES I CANNABIS Member

On a man: their forearms (when it's all muscly and you can see the veins) and have long dreadlocks (that's incredibly sexy, my # 1 weakness) or long hair, a little facial hair.. deep brown eyes and a surfer's body..

on a woman: i'm straight, but i find women with either long dreadlocks or curly dark hair attractive.. she has to have some meat on her.. and is natural looking.. a classic beauty like monica bellucci

19. TeKK

TeKK Member

I like big butts and I cannot lie, you other brothers can't deny..... just thoguht I would share that with you all.

20. kitty fabulous

kitty fabulous smoked tofu

i'll admit that what i find attractive in a guy is still reminicent of one specific person who i will probably never get out of my system.

in general, i have a thing for slender but muscular men. long, strong beautiful hands and a firm flat tummy. the waist. for some reason a slender waist on a man drives me totally wild. and the line from the underside of the jaw, down along the neck to the shoulders and collarbone...for some reason i always want to trace that with my tongue.

i also love soulful brown eyes, maybe peeking out shyly from behind wire-rimmed glasses. and curls. ye gods, i love lots of loose springy curls to play with.