What do you find to be most physically attractive on each sex?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by user__friendly, May 22, 2004.

1. user__friendly

user__friendly Member

A post I just responded to about women's asses got me thinking about what I personally find physically attractive in others.

For me, I really, really like a guys shoulders/back/pelvic area. I don't know exactly what it is, but just seeing that part of the body... yeah :) I also tend to look at the jaw line, and the eyes/smile. I guess that's a lot.. but yeah, haha.

I am straight, but I also think that in women, curves are physically attractive [and by this I mean hips, that sorta thing], as well as the eyes.

Anyway, what do you all think?

2. sicko

sicko Member

I just look at the face and ass... don't really look at the tits.

3. missfontella

missfontella Mama of Da Assassins

I like guys' legs and chest and arms and belly buttons......all hell, I'm just horny

4. BlackVelvet

BlackVelvet Members

eyes, and their smile

5. lucyinthesky

lucyinthesky Tie Dyed Soul

i dig a killer smile. i always know whether im going to fall for someone by the way they smile. it's actually kinda weird.....

other than that i love girls hands nice soft hands are so sexy...and dark hair..mm
    on guys i love shoulders and upper back mmmrawrrrr and hips and stuff i love grabbin on to someone by their belt/pants and u can feel their hip bones a little. sooo sexy. rawrrrr i need a sexy bitch to come steal me up right now!

6. Sativagirl

Sativagirl Member

Eyes, smile, broad shoulders, strong arms, and I love long legs on a guy. My dh is 6'2" and he has these wonderful 'froggy legs' - they are wonderful!!!

7. makno

makno Senior Member

as far as the main classification ....im into asses not titties .but ...noses... are a big thing with me ...noses that maby some would concider exagerated here ,,,,....you find them in lebanon , palistine , italy , india , and ....spain ...me encanta la nariz gitana..arched bridges flared nostrills ect. dark eyes ... olive to brown skin ...full lips...and real shoulders!...in some places shoulders are more provocative than titties....they must posses that certain.... je ne se qua...roundness fullness ...i like facial scars too!cheek forhead nose!

8. FreeSpirited420

FreeSpirited420 Member

I think ultimately, seeing bicep muscles bulging out of the sleeves of shirts. Like, tight shirts, not super tight, but the sleeves are tight around the bicep. For me that's a turn on huge.

Ice blue eyes, and dark hair combined. Oh Damn!

Also, deep voices.... hot diggity damn!

9. AutumnAuburn

AutumnAuburn Senior Member

First, an overall appearance... Is he acceptably clean?

Second, his smell. I can't say what smells I particularly like... But when a guy has it, I definitely take notice. :)

After that... His kiss.

Physical appearance is really of no value to me... I love men, period... :) However, we do have to have "chemistry"-and that really has nothing to do with "looks", for me.

10. meishka

meishka Grease Munky

eyes, sexy blue. mmm

11. Becknudefck

Becknudefck Senior Member

abs, eyes, and smile. always have a guy with a great smile:)

12. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

I dont have an ideal of atractiveness, it can be described as some sort of balance that the person should have. I'm not really obssessed about appearance, dont mind if he's got no arse or strong arms...Nice facial features perhaps? dunno.

13. beachbum7

beachbum7 Lookin' for any fun

Well, the first thing I notice on a gal is her hair. If she has very pretty hair, that's a big turn-on. It's kinda hard for me to describe the kind of gal I'm physically attracted to because I don't have one physical type I most attracted to. But pretty hair brings a smile to me :)

14. nightmarehippygirl

nightmarehippygirl LEVI'S MOMMY

i like full lips, a wiry body type, and dark (preferably longish) hair.

my hubby has all of these, well, except he has to keep his hair short for work now, but it used to be long. he's a cutie :)

15. TripAmerika

TripAmerika Member

One of the first things I look for (on a man) are sideburns. They drive me crazy.

16. Sativagirl

Sativagirl Member

Since sideburns do it for you - have you seen the sideburns on J.R. Richards - the lead singer for Dishwalla. You can check out their video on the Rolling Stone website, I think the song/video is "Stuck in the Middle". Dishwalla - Excellent group!!!!:D

17. monosphere

monosphere Holly's Hubby

I tend to notice the face, especially the eyes and smile. Tobe specific, there are some who's eyes "smile" for lack of a better term. I just get completely lost in them. Body shape is of no real importance to me, but I tend to date those with a little meat to their bones. Probably because I'm such a meaty guy myself. That and there are some folks who are so skinny that you feel like you're gonna break them when you hug them.

18. FrozenMoonbeam

FrozenMoonbeam nerd

Oh yes, sideburns are fantastic. Other great stuff is nice eyes - preferably of the liquidy-brown kind, tallness and strong shoulders...

19. aeshna5

aeshna5 Member

On a woman sparkling eyes + warm smile give insight to her soul; love her to be au naturel + unshaven legs/pits + untrimmed pubes are an incredible turn-on for me!

20. kazinspace

kazinspace Member

ass, i love a good ass. or nice dark brown eyes and hair