What do you eat your shrooms with?

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by lucyinthesky, Sep 8, 2005.

1. lucyinthesky

lucyinthesky Tie Dyed Soul

Are you a straight eater, just give'er and go dry, or do you put it on something?
    What has worked and what hasn't?

I make peanut butter & cracker mini shroom sandwiches.

The crackers distract me from the bark texture of the shrooms....which makes me gag uncontrolably.

I've also tried it on a quarter pounder from mcd's which was horrible....for so many reasons

and pizza...pizza was good; masked the flavour completely.

go on, gimme your shroom recipes :)

2. mellow

mellow Eased

I had some in ginger beer once, it was delicious

3. wizarddrew77

wizarddrew77 The Wiz

I highly recomend the Hostess Pink Snowballs which remind me of biting an ass.
    Once you get to the cream your on your way.
    Peace to ya Lucy! The Wiz and Rider :) :)

4. nesta

nesta Banned

i make mine with black tea or that orange/spice stuff celestial seasonings makes....can't imagine some of the ways people have tried to convince me to take mushrooms....putting it in taco bell, i've heard.....pizza and shrooms just doesnt sound like a good mix to me....i can't tolerate eating them by themselves, even when i get it down it makes me throw up because i can't digest the shrooms well. of course throwing up isn't always really a BAD thing, it just sort of comes with the territory sometimes....but i prefer tea, or grinding them up and putting them in gelatin capsules. none of this taco bell burrito crap my roommate tried to convince me was good....

5. Mr MiGu

Mr MiGu King of the Zombies

i eat it with my mouth :D

though, a good way mask the taste is to throw em in a milk shake

6. SoFarAway

SoFarAway Friendly Fried Guy

I prefer grinding them/chopping them up and making mushroom tea with some green tea... or whatever tea is handy.. then I add some Syrian Rue seeds to boost the trip a bit and flavor the tea..

Otherwise Peanut butter toast and Mushroom sandwiches..

Or just eat'm straight, if you can handle it.

7. seancourt

seancourt Free Your Mind

i am a striahgt eater but i would suggest putting them on some doughnuts or something, did the job for my friend :) happy shrooming

8. stonerman420

stonerman420 Member

with the mushrooms taht ive tried, i havent really found a problem witht he taste. i kind of liked the taste acually, its a weird taste tho and it tastes kinda weird when its all mush in your mouth.

9. krin

krin Member

just eat em quick,no nibbling,and wash down with OJ

i know a friend who will attempt to make some Psilocybin pills,i forget the details of the process at the moment though
    but if he does achieve success it should be fun and easy to pop a shroom pill back

10. TheLizardKingMike

TheLizardKingMike Members

Most of the time I eat them with my hands. I have eaten them on pizza and inside of chocolate as well. I don't think they taste too bad so I don't mind eating them straight.

11. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

I eat them plain. I used to be very bad at it, and would gag. I just chew them as quick as possible, without touching my tongue, an wash them down with juice. usually takes a minute, if that.

12. M2D

M2D Member

ive never done shrooms uhhh I dunno I have a thing about doing drugs beyond weed (if you call weed a drug) I always get paranoid... but alot of friends do shrooms and they stick em to a mars bar they say it works really well

13. TokeTrip

TokeTrip Senior Member

Either the capsule method, or pizza. Tried tacobell, pizza works better.

14. thinkamberthink

thinkamberthink Member

I put them on top of peanut butter and just eat it like that. its what works best for me.

15. TopNotchStoner

TopNotchStoner Georgia Homegrown

I eat 'em straight. They're nasty, but to me that is just part of the whole experience. The hard part is that I always make sure that I chew them up really good so they kick in faster. I always end up gagging but never throw up. I worry about eating them with food because I don't want to weaken the trip any. I don't eat food 3 or 4 hours before the trip and don't eat until the trip is completely over and done with.

16. psychedelic toker

psychedelic toker Member

This is my trick, crush yer shroomies in a bag, so it becomes shake then....get a bag of FUNJONS those onion chip rings, crush those up also, then throw some on the funjons shake with the shroomie shake, and start eating away

17. roygbivp

roygbivp Member

i prefer eating them straight.....

but sierously the best thing ever is a box of honey roasted peanuts, and a jug of OJ

works everytime

18. lucyinthesky

lucyinthesky Tie Dyed Soul

i've heard oj is good for a shroom trip, or something, does anyone know if that's true...?

19. BullFrog

BullFrog Member

I would chop them up in real little pieces and then throw them in a cup of instant soup (a spicey thai chicken soup)...delicious!!!

I can't eat the fresh mushrooms like that... it has such a bad taste...

dunno about the oj...

20. by/the/waterfall

by/the/waterfall Member

i like eating them plane, but havent in a while. i've had them in applesauce and chocolate. for mushroom chocolate, blend the mushrooms (in a blender), then melt chocolate chips (dark ghiardeli is what i reccomend) using a metal pan or bowl over a larger pan half filled with water over a stove on high. mix in cayenne pepper (makes you trip sooner) and cinnamon and whatever you like, then mix in the mushroom mix, stir until blended well, then spread out smoothly na cookie sheet and allow to harden. do not bake. when it hardens divide among friends or eat the whole fuckin thing yourself. drink lots of oj when you trip, it helps to balance out some chemical in your body.