What Do You Do While Sleeping?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by abarambling, Jun 17, 2017.

1. abarambling

abarambling Banned

Do you talk in your sleep, toss and turn, snore, etc.

I apparently release tiny farts, and I don't move. That's probably why I tend to be stiff when I wake up, because I spend hours sleeping in the same position.

1 person likes this.
  2. I don't know what I do because I'm sleeping. A male once told me I looked like an angel when I slept once which was quite awkward.

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I move around a lot and overheat. Bed sheets always entangled and pillows on floor I don't know why lol. But always since a kid I've moved a lot and overheated.

4. abarambling

abarambling Banned

I'm the total opposite. I can sleep in a corner without moving for hours. I think it's because most of my life I have slept with someone or something beside me. When I was younger, only my older sister and brother had their own rooms. So, I had to sleep in my sister's bed with my sister and play in my brother's room because that's where all my toys were, unless he kicked me out. Then I would have to play in the living room, under a huge table. When I got older... I slept with dogs. And you know how dogs are, no matter how big the bed is... they press against you. Of course, I've slept with a few guys, and they take the whole bed.

5. abarambling

abarambling Banned

Aw, he liked you. That's so cute.

6. He didn't like me, though. He was always a complete dick to me.

Usually I sleep with my dog too, but last night he decided not to sleep with me. Don't know what's going on.

7. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

i went for a sleep test last month

havent heard back yet

dont have a regular doctor,,,test was ordered by cardiologist so ill probably slip thru the cracks as usual

8. abarambling

abarambling Banned

Why did they order it?

9. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

i suppose it was ordered after an interview where he asked lots of questions...and one of them was sleep related when i mentioned that i wake sometimes feeling like im out of breath with my heart pounding (what feels like) 4 times faster than normal

cant really answer for sure because i just do what the doctors say without usually asking them why

10. abarambling

abarambling Banned

Well, you should call them if they haven't called you. Doctors can be like that sometimes. They order tests, you do the tests, but they don't bother to call you with the results.

11. jpdonleavy

jpdonleavy Members

tachycardia and dyspnea of - ab initio - unknown origin. I'll have to think about that

1 person likes this.
  12. Crystal_Nocked

Crystal_Nocked Members

I've been told my entire life that I am the quietest sleeper ever!

And I've had a lot of roomates: siblings...college.....the military....two live-in gf's and now my second wife. They all say the same thing..that I don't make a peep. Robby says I sleep like a dead man.

My wife does cute, light, dainty snoring sometimes. Like periodic air bursts leaking out of a punctured bike tire or something. LOL. And lately she's been having "the jimmy legs" as Kramer would say. Gave me a charlie horse once. We think it's a med side effect, but we are still researching this.

13. abarambling

abarambling Banned

I'm not sure what 'jimmy legs' are. Sorry.

14. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

nobody had told me that i do anything in particular. i move around a lot throughout the night, but that's because i wake up a lot and change positions. as far as i can tell, i don't actually move when i'm asleep normally. i know i am capable of snoring, because every once in a while i'll wake myself up with a snore. but i think that's not common since nobody has ever mentioned that i snore. i think i'm just a light sleeper so when i do occasionally snore it surprises me awake.

15. abarambling

abarambling Banned

So, this isn't something that I do, but I don't fully close my eyes.

My ex used to do this mean thing of flashing his bright ass cellphone in my face because he was convinced I was actually awake, but fake sleeping... so that I can check his phone, because he would be on his phone while laying next to me. It would always wake me up. I don't know why he couldn't have just laid the opposite way on the bed if he really thought I was checking his phone over his shoulder. Also, I was way smaller than him. If I were to do that... I would have to lift myself up very high over his shoulder. I was normally way lower than that.

Idiot!

16. themnax

themnax Senior Member

walk around in a parallel universe, enjoying the scenery, more or less as i do or would in this one when i'm awake.
    like if there were more and better public transportation to smaller more remote areas,
    like there was when i was little.

well that's what my mind/self/spirit is doing.
    my physical body in this universe isn't doing much.

it seems to insist i have to come back to this one if i have to get up to pee or something.

17. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Dream...sometimes

18. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

Snore and talk in my sleep. And start laughing I've been told.

19. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

I was told I make weird clicking noises

20. Scratched

Scratched Members

Mainly I sleep. And snore. And sometimes I get up and piss.