what do you do when you fight with your sig. other?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by interval_illusion, Jan 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andcrs2

andcrs2 Senior Member

What I went thru for 13+ years.

I should've cut my losses and moved on down the Road...
    Dunno about your situation.

Hindsight is 20/20.

2. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

that's the thing.. if he is so unhappy.. fucking leave.

before when i was really depressed, i DIDNT want him too. im a bit more confident now and if the things he said is true... fucking go. have a nice life, ill still love you cause my love never dies. but... good fucking bye and good ridence.

ps- and i told that to him too. and im still ignoring him.

3. interval_illusion

thing is though... he's drunk.

so, i dont know what to think.

4. dhs

dhs Senior Member

that's a pretty harsh judgement / quick conclusion drawn there for a long term relationship. Perhaps you should get off the computer, try and work things through with the man. either way - best of luck

5. interval_illusion

no, i wont. that will only make things worse.

dan and i just have to NOT talk for a while sometimes.. like once a month. we're both pretty pissed. just need time to cool off.

BTW, he threatened to leave once again, thats why i said that.

6. lynsey

lynsey Banned

Trish i am not at all trying to start shit here but let me please say this. He works all day so you can go to school and now after he has worked his ass off to support you you're on here when you should be spending time with your husband. That was totally wrong what he said but when we're hurt we all say childish things-I think you can be empathetic on that one as can most people including myself. I think he's hurting and it's both of your guy's responsibility to make each other happy-not hurt.

7. andcrs2

andcrs2 Senior Member

There's no Reasoning with a Person that's not straight.
    We all know this but it doesn't stop us from trying.

The only thing to do is keep the situation from exploding until everyone is straight and then discuss/work things out...

8. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

exactly.......

its not like some of us who are pathetic losers that have no life (that includes myself) really need to work things out with someone important. you have a husband and it seems you spend a little too much time on here, and if I remember correctly, you got on other peoples cases for doing the same thing (just because they had children). you have a husband you are ignoring while you spend your time on the internet.

9. antithesis

antithesis Hello

I don't know. I have very little relationship experience. The only couple times my man and I had a fight it wasn't really that much of a fight. It just involved me crying and him telling me that everything is ok. Then we'll go and get something to eat and feel better.

I'd recommend screaming insanely when angry... that works well for me too.

10. interval_illusion

i work twenty hours a week. i spend 50 hours a week on school (recent cause the bus thing). i cook every meal... i clean up.

i dont wanna hear it.

11. Peanuts

Peanuts Nutz

You know it's never fair but some people don't really know how to express themselves. Maybe Dan's way of letting you know he wants your attention is by acting how a child would act for attention. Doesn't matter to him whether it's positive or negative. He knows he's getting through by you trying to ignore him.

Maybe if you put the computer down and told Dan that you don't want to fight and maybe you both could comprimise a lil'. Marriage does take comprimising and it doesn't have to be painful doing it. :)

12. interval_illusion

we're cool. im closing this.

13. interval_illusion

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.