what do you do when you fight with your sig. other?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by interval_illusion, Jan 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

i love my husband just sometimes he can be so mean and drive me nuts... i didnt know what to do.

so i hit myself on the head HARD with a frying pan and now i have a huge lump.

fun times?

anyways how do you deal with fighting with the person you love?

2. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

did it make a profile indention on the frying pan like in the cartoons?? I always wondered if that actually worked.

3. interval_illusion

i dont know exactly what you mean but i prolly should remember. there is a bit of an indentation though.

4. interval_illusion

and honestly, if you're gonna be a bitch to me and then leave...

ill smoke in the house *gets ready to light up*

he hates that so much and i usually respect that but... not today...hahahahaaa

5. Hippy_Fister

Hippy_Fister Banned

I've only been here a short time and I've only read a few of your threads, but I have a feeling you're not mentaly well. Have you ever been to a doctor?

6. interval_illusion

wow, whos alias are you? im not gonna believe you are totally new cause ive been nothing but nice on here lately.... so who are you? fuck it- you wont tell me.

in any case....EVERYONE that has been with someone for years... WILL fight with them. i just wanted to know how other people deal with a bad fight.

now go away nOOb.

7. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

way to go juggz.

8. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

you know, when the roadrunner would get a huge frying pan and smack wile e coyote in the face with it, his face would be indented into the frying pan.

9. interval_illusion

yeah, its kinda like that but that is a huge exagerration.

10. lynsey

lynsey Banned

If I know I'm wrong I throw a tantrum like a three year old-attractive eh? and if I know I'm right I get insanely pissed and either leave for a long time or instigate a heated argument and than I'm kinda unpredictable I'm sad to say.

11. dhs

dhs Senior Member

I usually leave the room. I hate fighting, most of the time it is pointless, so generally I remove myself from the situation as I just get annoyed by fighting

12. interval_illusion

he's standing here putting me down, telling me im fucked up for spending so much time on line and how he wishes he never met me.

im just ignoring him.

how beautiful.

13. lynsey

lynsey Banned

you should get off of here. I don't understand how much more blatent he has to be about saying he wants some of your time.

14. interval_illusion

no, this is not what the fight started about.

but when he can stand there and say "im sorry i even met you, i dont even like you"

well, now i will STAY on line with my head sets on and ignore him.

if he wants to talk, he can apologize first.

15. interval_illusion

and trust me, lynsey. i beg for his time all the time. it's not that.

16. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

he may have a point though, trish.

17. dhs

dhs Senior Member

He probably is being a dick, so I can understand ignoring him, but.....you do spend what appears to be the majority of your time on the internet during the evenings, which if he works days - explains the comments made by him.

18. interval_illusion

you're right but to be honest.. usually when he's not in the shower or doing his work that he takes home.. i spend ALL that time with him. usually two or three hours a day.

19. interval_illusion

plus it just pisses me off cause thru our relationship... we have both fucked up pretty bad. i admit my fuck ups and try to change them and apologize. he does too... HALF heartidly... and like for small stuff that we BOTH know he is wrong on.... he wont even apologize.. he just brings up shit about me from 3 years ago. but he cant admit he is ever wrong.

what kinda bullshit is that?!??!?

20. interval_illusion

then today he called me delusional cause when he said i dont do anything for him i said.... "i give you my love... i am nice to you all the time, i give you backrubs every day when you get home from work (manual labor), i cook you a NICE dinner every night... one that takes me AT LEAST an hour to make, i fucking go grocery shopping, do the wash... i ALSO go to school full time and spent four hours of the day waiting for buses outside in the COLD, and three hours in school.

AND..every morning i pick up your shit.. and mine too... but like, you leave the eggs or creamer on the counter...."

oh god.. he thought i was "delusional" cause he doesnt think he does that.

haha, yeah.

ps- oh and i baby sit a two year old twice a week and now have started a job.

DONT try to tell me i dont do shit.

i think that is what pissed me off most.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.