What do you consider a "Not a Virgin"?

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by gundalicious, Feb 6, 2009.

1. gundalicious

gundalicious Member

I'm fascinated with sex, Granted I'm in a commited relationship where my partner wants to wait to have vaginal sex until wedding day. Thats perfectly ok with me, She is an amazing girl who is well worth the wait. We always have oral, but I'm always open to new things. I've questioned anal sex a long time ago before and got a no which I was fully expecting to but lately we have been exploring each other down there with fingers. I'm all for playing fair and recieving if I can give. Would having anal sex with her be losing our virginity? In a sense I think it would be but others might thinks not. I know a lot of people who think that performing oral sex is loosing your virginity. OR stimulating her clit misionary style and it slips down just the slightest bit less then a quarter inch is loosing your virginity. This is a very opinionated topic, I look forward to seeing your opinions and the poll.

2. PineMan

PineMan Senior Member

Of course the confusion lies in how different cultures define 'Virginity' - and if the definition isn't complex enough, then there's the question of sexuality to be taken into consideration.

For someone who is primarily Straight, then I would personally consider only consider that actual Vaginal / Penile Penetration to be the definition of losing virginity. I do not agree with the condition that is often believed to be the defining rule for a woman to have her hymen intact, as this can be broken in many different ways, obviously including masturbation, but also by totally non sexual activities, such as horse riding.

When it comes to those primarily towards the Gay inclination, then I would consider Anal / Penile Penetration as being loss of virginity - but even then, there are clearly 2 levels of virginity, depending on whether they are giving or receiving.

However, for someone such as myself, who is Bi-Sexual, I think I would still consider the primary definition for virginity to be full Vaginal / Penile Penetration, and that the loss of Gay virginity remains secondary.