what do ya think of radiohead??

Discussion in 'Music' started by FunkyPhreshMama, May 17, 2004.

1. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

so what do you guys think about radiohead??????????
    i love em, i put in ok computer when i am getting ready for bed, it makes me have good dreams :)

2. luna99

luna99 Member

LOVE them... I really only listen to "Kid A" though and I do have "hail to the theif" though I haven't listened to the entire thing.....

I guess I should get OK computer, huh?

3. scarlettchasingroses

scarlettchasingroses strawberry tart

love them.....

i'm bummed still because the person who was going to take me to see them.....ditched out on me.....they don't come around very often.....so still a little upset about not getting to see them live....

4. MagnanimityMan

MagnanimityMan Member

radiohead is absolutely amazing. i truly think they are one of the most beautiful bands making music nowwadays. their live show is out of this world. every album of theirs is out of this world, however their b-sides are x10 better then anything released. they have at least 50 b-side tracks, each one is absolutely amazing, and i can't concieve how they didn't make it to album.

another band that is somewhat the same genre of radiohead is the Orange Alabaster Mushroom. they're a bit older, but still making music, very psycedelic, and very very very well constructed. they take you places in the music, whether you're under the influence or not ;). **of course it's always better under.

5. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

6. FrozenMoonbeam

FrozenMoonbeam nerd

i love them. The bends, Ok Computer, Kid A - its all good. 'specially the bends.

7. migle

migle Senior Member

I like'em very much, and a lot people tell that they liked more in the old times, The bends, Pablo Honey...,but I like much more the new age, Kid A, Amnesiac. What do you think about it? Did you like more before or now.
    And bad tongues say that they changed their style when they listened to Sigur Ros (another great band instead).

8. Spyder

Spyder La dah de dah

one of the greatest bands of the 90's without a doubt!

9. Skelter

Skelter Helter

best band of the nineties. i love everything they did from the bends to hail to thief! Pablo Honey has some nice songs, but it's nothing special. the other albums are amazing.

10. 7leafclover

7leafclover Member

Definately one of my favorite bands. I love Kid A and OK Computer. Two of the best albums of the decade.

11. kazinspace

kazinspace Member

i fukin love them! i have all there albums and shit, 'there just soo talented its scary'

12. wastingthedawn

wastingthedawn *~Pure Light~*

I dig them...Pablo Honey makes my heart melt...

13. Ellis

Ellis Member

I think Radohead is Ok, I don't really like them, there just OK to me. I do dig the songs Creep and Karma Police, those are the best.

[​IMG]